Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Forest match thread 3/3/15

Comments

• Options
    Bulot!!! you beauty!!!
  • Options
    Fucking get in there you rip roaring reds.
  • Options
    CRAHIPES!!!!!
  • Options
    Good run and cross by Wilson
  • Options
    Is this the same Bulot everyone was saying was shit a few weeks back? Get in..!!!
  • Options
    Great stuff. Now is the time to change it to stifle Antonio. I'd suggest Bikey on for Harriot. Wilson into midfield, Gomez to right back. More pace and power at right back and better defensive cover from midfield.
  • Options
    On course for the perfect hatrick - come on Freddie!
  • Options
    Forest attack...gomez wins it they get it back....and push forwards.....we win it...igor now pushes on......wilson is tackled....but keeps chasing the ball....they come back at us....
  • Options
    Who needs Antonio? We've got Fred Bulot
    Who needs Antonio? We've got Fred Bulot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had literally just tweeted let's get to halftime at 1-1.... What do I know? Get in there!!!
  • Options
    And goals in us from Watt and Igor too - we want 5..!
  • Options
    they push forward.....shot comes in....henders takes it.....igor is now fouled
  • Options
    cuz..wilson.....cuz...harry...cuz.....watt....gomez......they win it back.....now come forward....we hold them up......they play keep ball
  • Options
    That is a great touch and finish
  • Options
    Amazing goalscoring feats from Bulot. Who could have predicted that a month or so ago.
  • Options
    gomez wins the ball.....but forest throw.....taken...we push them back....now they come forward.......playing one touch passing.....we hold them up again and close the space....the go long....buyens clears long
  • Options

So wait.... is Bulot a crap network import or not? I'm so confused

COYR

EASY..............................not at the moment!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they pick up second ball and come at us.......wilson concedes a throw....taken.....wilson and harry win a throw....30 secs left
  • Options
    OMG
  • Options
    throw taken.....cuz..harry...cuz....wins it...wilson..gomez...alou..2 mins added time..bulot...fox.....
  • Options
    Lucky that the ball made it to Bulot, but he's taken up a great position there coming in from the left and a quality touch and finish. Where was this boy in 2014?
  • Options
    2 mins added.
  • Options
    they win the ball back but alou now....henders......watt win sit....igor..bulot cleared...cuz now.....harry..wilsonn..harry trips over....they clear
  • Options
    We have had 3 shots, 3 on target, good shooting
  • Options

Lucky that the ball made it to Bulot, but he's taken up a great position there coming in from the left and a quality touch and finish. Where was this boy in 2014?

My guess is that he wasn't one of Bob's picks and so wasn't in favour. Always thought he had potential for us, he's been a good player for the likes of Liege and Monaco.
  • Options
    cuz to gomez..wilson taken down....fox.....now harry is injured not got back up...they attack us.....cross comes in....we clear they get second ball......watt attacks..HT 2-1
  • Options
    HT 2-1.

I'd say, listening to the game, we're lucky to be ahead.