Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The club's proposal for new look player of the year

Comments

• Options

My understanding is that the club is prepared to allow the PotY to go ahead in its usual format on April 23rd on condition that Fanny is not (seen to be) involved in the organisation. This is purely personal spite on the part of Meire as far as I can see, and ties up entirely with her foot-stamping performance in 2015 over my five minutes on the Valley Party 25th anniversary.

This would mean Fanny can (and will probably have to) do the work but must have no recognition on instructions from Meire. How petty is that?

That just can't be true, surely???
    It is.
  • Options
    Who to vote for if you had a poll for the Karel Fraeye Pillock of The Year award ?

Duchatalatet
    Meire
    Keohane
    Perks
    Driesen
    Knobinson
    Johnson
    Williamson

Am sure there are more potential nominees....
  • Options
    One Fanny Fanackapan, there's only one Fanny Fanackapan, there's only one Fanny Fanackapan!

We want Katrien out!
  • Options
    This needs a pause for breath (from me).

On what basis/what reasoning will the club NOT allow Fanny (sorry I don't know your real name) to either be included in the arranging or taking any credit/plaudits/thanks for arranging? (not sure if it's she can't be involved or just can't take any credit)

I'm not usually an attendee but know a few who do and say it's a really good bash (food quality aside recently) and credit to the two organisers.

This is more than weird {...} unless i'm missing something......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

My take on it would be to let the club take it over, run it and then for everyone to do a total and utter boycott. However I know that would then mean fanny and the team lose control of something they have done marvellously well for a number of years and there's no guarantee they will be able to take it back from the club.

I'm amazed at the level of stupidity circling around Meire Towers at the moment. You've just had 300 odd fans march to Belgium, we're on the cusp of league 2 and the football side of the club, the thing that most fans care about is in disarray. They keep trying to deflect from this by talking up community trust, player of the year and anything else. Do they think we'll magically forget about about the shitfest with a few token inclusion stunts

pathetic

Never underestimate their levels of stupidity, that's the only thing at the cloob going higher and higher at the moment.

In fact the stupidity has reached such a weapons-grade level it's a wonder the UN haven't come in to inspect it.
  • Options

Surely no one can be that much of a c**t

They can, she is.
  • Options

Seems they can ... there are no limits for this lot.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

This needs a pause for breath (from me).

On what basis/what reasoning will the club NOT allow Fanny (sorry I don't know your real name) to either be included in the arranging or taking any credit/plaudits/thanks for arranging? (not sure if it's she can't be involved or just can't take any credit)

I'm not usually an attendee but know a few who do and say it's a really good bash (food quality aside recently) and credit to the two organisers.

This is more than weird {...} unless i'm missing something......

Fanny liaises with, for example, the ticket office who sell the tickets and the Club, or rather Meire, doesn't want CAFC staff dealing with her. It's not just the case of not wanting her to take any credit, not that she is involved for the recognition, but actually not wanting her involved in any way, shape or form. Petty and vindictive from Meire.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    Just when you think the club can't stoop any lower. Didn't think they could shock me any more, but I was wrong...!

Je suis fanny
  • Options
    #PrayForFanny
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    The wicked witch of the West is bitter and twisted whereas I've met Fanny a couple if times and she is a very nice lady, with a heart of gold, whose love for Charlton Athletic Football Club used to hold no bounds.

How she feels right now I know not but she must be hurting and who could blame her if she walked away from it all. Chin up Fanny don't let the b*****ds get you down.
  • Options
    It's a strong word but I think I actually hate Miere, what a cretin of a women.
  • Options

My understanding is that the club is prepared to allow the PotY to go ahead in its usual format on April 23rd on condition that Fanny is not (seen to be) involved in the organisation. This is purely personal spite on the part of Meire as far as I can see, and ties up entirely with her foot-stamping performance in 2015 over my five minutes on the Valley Party 25th anniversary.

This would mean Fanny can (and will probably have to) do the work but must have no recognition on instructions from Meire. How petty is that?

That just can't be true, surely???
    It is. I didn't want to quote Fanny as this was her news to impart but seeing as someone has already done so I will now comment. I was told by Fanny over the weekend that the Cloob did indeed want to take it over but then said the Fans Forum can run it again this year on the proviso that Fanny was not involved at all. I believe there was some discussion over telling the Cloob to poke it.
    I would just like to clarify something here. Having been contacted by Fanny I'm happy to put the record straight in that I was told of this by Airman Brown, after Fanny had retired for the night, and not by Fanny herself.
  • Options

If the club run it they will fill it with friends & family of the Academy & Women's teams if necessary and from the community trust.

We could have a POTY "do", with very few actual fans there.

I'm still unsure whether Meire's key objective is to actually destroy the club.

It's really hard to believe that anyone can be that stupid.

It not so much stupid but self-centred.

It's all about her image, her success, her hurt feelings, her ego, her imposter complex, her career.

Every action is to make her look good or in most cases less bad.

Every perceived slight or sign of greater knowledge or ability in others has to be attacked. That could be by banning people, stopping them speaking, ignoring them or taking the credit for their hard work.

Nothing is about what's best for the club short or long term, it's all about her.
    Sounds like an Oyston
  • Options

Oh I think they can...................and are
  • Options

If the club run it they will fill it with friends & family of the Academy & Women's teams if necessary and from the community trust.

We could have a POTY "do", with very few actual fans there.

I'm still unsure whether Meire's key objective is to actually destroy the club.

It's really hard to believe that anyone can be that stupid.

It not so much stupid but self-centred.

It's all about her image, her success, her hurt feelings, her ego, her imposter complex, her career.

Every action is to make her look good or in most cases less bad.

Every perceived slight or sign of greater knowledge or ability in others has to be attacked. That could be by banning people, stopping them speaking, ignoring them or taking the credit for their hard work.

Nothing is about what's best for the club short or long term, it's all about her.
    And no doubt an official press release will go out shortly after the event telling the world that she's so in touch with the fans and arranged the POTY do for us.
  • Options

Meire wants to be the star of her show. She can't abide fans doing anything for themselves. The Fans Forum were set-up to be stooges so the Regime can pretend they are consulting with the fan-base. The organisers should refuse to co-operate and organise their own poll if need-be and boycott Meire's takeover event until she's eventually kicked-out. I wouldn't be bothered about attending in any event but this still makes me angry on behalf of those who have made considerable personal efforts to run this event very successfully in the past. I remember the old do's when we were celebrating a good season. Not quite the same in relegation years is it?

Fans' Forum was set up BEFORE this regime came and many, maybe all, are far from stooges.
    Good point but they are being used as stooges nonetheless.
    Minutes suggest not. Sure, Meire is happy to say "look, we've met with fans again" but they are trying to ask her difficult questions.

No such group will ever be perfect and I think it could be improved but not fair to label all the members stooges.
    - I haven't phrased that very well. What I mean is that the agenda is controlled, the meetings infrequent and from my knowledge they are often not listened to, which effectively means they are being used....