Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yoof speak

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hark at you lot ...
  • Options
    It's no wonder they've had to make A Levels a piece of piss. Innit?
  • Options
    Risky: I do manage to get my comfy jumpers on the right way around (normally that is)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Carlsburg fella DA9 is already into sharpening the cutlery up when he picks little DA9 up let alone tell him there are Pikeys there !!

DA9 it could be worse fella might be people like me and thee there !!!!

nuff respect 2 ur blood, jah will look after her init.

Thats me driving down there Monday nght then, the ex wife is taking her allegedly, but I live closer so imagine I will get a call at some point, mind you they have a decent Chiguitos restaurant over the road!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]She's actually going to Amadeus (sic) in Strood on Monday, teenagers night apparently, not overly happy about it but what can I do, all signs of growing up.[/quote]

Heard a lot of bad things about the place banned my 14 year old from going luckly the 16 year old was asked but knew the rep it had and said no.
  • Options
    She' going with the daughter of the liberal club steward, whose her best friend, she's pretty street savvy as born & bred on the Ferrier estate, but will still be ringing her every 30 minutes.
  • Options
    The only thing i herd was alot of eastern European guys there who seem to think that the fems are on the game and offer money !!

DA9 its time for the talk " all men are arseholes, except your dad of course"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]The only thing i herd was alot of eastern European guys there who seem to think that the fems are on the game and offer money !!

DA9 its time for the talk " all men are arseholes, except your dad of course"

LOL....that horse bolted many moons ago mate, she picked up a newspaper, gave that talk to one of her boyfriends about a year ago, she wont let me near them again, something about being tied to chairs and reservoir dogs dances.
  • Options
    My sister had me do the talk to her son pre his first trip abroad(northern monkeys always want it---dont getinvolved----- cover up it makes total sense) and her daughter last year(all men are arseholes i know been one all my life till i met ur Aunt of course !.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]She' going with the daughter of the liberal club steward, whose her best friend, she's pretty street savvy as born & bred on the Ferrier estate, but will still be ringing her every 30 minutes.

good stuff

We could all go down there and wait in mini buses any problems with the local yoofs we can then pile in and sort it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]She' going with the daughter of the liberal club steward, whose her best friend, she's pretty street savvy as born & bred on the Ferrier estate, but will still be ringing her every 30 minutes.

good stuff

We could all go down there and wait in mini buses any problems with the local yoofs we can then pile in and sort it

LOL
  • Options
    All for language evolving, only it's not evolving, it's all taken from (c)rap music and TV shows from the USA. Innit.
  • Options
    sure is and a lot of the words used today are ones I heard from our dark skinned brothers from across the Ocean back in the 80's and when my nieces say things and I know the meaning they are shocked to hear they are from Afro Caribbean origin they thinks its standard white chav talk strange but true
  • Options
    asked my 11 year old last night what does sic mean and got the same reply as you DA9.im just too old
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]asked my 11 year old last night what does sic mean and got the same reply as you DA9.im just too old

I hear ya brother, I hear ya
  • Options
    Thats Bear Bad or bear good

not rupert or pooh bear just fecking Bear

what does it mean
  • Options
    Bear = A Lot, don't ask me why?!
  • Options
    I made my daughter laugh the other day when she said that something was sick to me.
    I questioned her on this 'saying' and suggested a new word for something really great (that she could start, if she wanted).....TURD!
  • Options
    You heard it here first!!
  • Options
    Just been watching American Chopper (The Series) and every bike they talked abvout was "Sic" that or the cats a$$ which I took to mean sweeeeet etc.

So there we have it, it's not Gangsta its Biker chat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How to tell if your child has joined a gang!

A new booklet offering guidance for parents to find out whether their child is part of a street gang, some of you may find it interesting!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]How to tell if your child has joined a gang!

A new booklet offering guidance for parents to find out whether their child is part of a street gang, some of you may find it interesting!

Surely they should add "Is your child getting lifts home from the Police"
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Couldn't they title this, 'Is your teenager a teenager?'
  • Options
    Kids need to "belong" you cant be an individual when ur a kid or teen you are looked at as weird. Not all groups of kids / yoofs/ yoots/hoodies etc etc etc are knife weilding gun toting scum bags are they ?

We need to get over the reality of their actions if they do get into carrying knives and guns and drugs. Show em a prison cell where people actually have been banged up for 23 hours with full piss pots etc and no flush toilets--- show em what a colostomy bag looks like--- show em what actually happens when someone gets stabbed in the stomach------ show em people that are quadroplegics-------- show em the real snot and blood when someone gets mashed in the face with a bat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]How to tell if your child has joined a gang!

Surely they should add "Is your child getting lifts home from the Police"

We didn't need a handbook we knew all the sign's. Especially when he bought his mate's home ;-)