Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Comments

• Options
    Why say its hit you on the chest???

Get the VAR to confirm and then give him a second red card for the bloody cheek of it
  • Options

not as bad as the Suarez hand ball who somehow got away with just a yellow against Ghana but probably a red.

uhhhh he got sent off
  • Options
    good decision and brave reffing in the first 3 minutes - looks like the run has been good refs for the first 10 games, one bad ref convieniently for England game, then back to good refs again
  • Options
    Got a bit lucky with the penalty although it takes a brave Goalkeeper to not move

Is Sanchez banned for just the one game?
  • Options
    when you hate Suarez so much you completely fabricate history to make him seem like more of a cheat lol
  • Options
    If Columbia lose this it potentially helps England.
    Come on Japan
  • Options
    Leuth said:

not as bad as the Suarez hand ball who somehow got away with just a yellow against Ghana but probably a red.

uhhhh he got sent off
    oh yeah. I think I was more pissed off with the fact they didn't score from the resulting penalty and I wanted Suarez banned for life. not just a red.
  • Options
    Be great if England and Belgium are on six points with the winner of our group facing Colombia in second now

Would be a race to see who can score more own goals in 90mins to avoid that happening
  • Options
    We're about to witness a textbook 'how not to play against ten men' from Japan here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Be great if England and Belgium are on six points with the winner of our group facing Colombia in second now

Would be a race to see who can score more own goals in 90mins to avoid that happening

We won't know though as their last game will be after our last game.
  • Options

Leuth said:

uhhhh he got sent off
    oh yeah. I think I was more pissed off with the fact they didn't score from the resulting penalty and I wanted Suarez banned for life. not just a red.
    For what? Doing everything it takes to win. Gyan’s fault for missing the penalty. Suarez done what any sane, passionate player should do.
  • Options
    still fancy Columbia to win this despite everything - don't think japan will have 11 players by the end either
  • Options

Leuth said:

uhhhh he got sent off
    For what? Doing everything it takes to win. Gyan’s fault for missing the penalty. Suarez done what any sane, passionate player should do.
    This was always the truth of it, and the ensuing hysteria was literally the biggest collective loss of sanity the football world has witnessed
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Nope their last game is before ours

Group H starts @ 3pm next Thursday we start at 7pm
  • Options
    Ah bugger, I have Sanchez in my dream team.
  • Options

Oh really, didn't know that. Just assumed that as we're G and they're H, that we'd play first.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Taking Cuadrado off seems weird
  • Options

Oh really, didn't know that. Just assumed that as we're G and they're H, that we'd play first.
    Yeah its weird but appears to be across the board i.e. B finished before A; D before C
  • Options

Taking Cuadrado off seems weird

Think he was carrying a knock, maybe the manager is thinking he's not worth risking if they are behind and a man down?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some more weird refereeing here
  • Options
    How is that a foul?
  • Options
    Free kick should have gone to Japan
  • Options
    Great free kick
  • Options
    Japanese Goalkeeper seems to have forgotten about goal line technology
  • Options
    Awful decision costing a team again
  • Options
    Rough on Japan that. Keeper should do better though.
  • Options
    Great little free kick there
  • Options
    Should never have been a free kick but what a hit