Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Charlton

Comments

• We’ll be lucky to win another game this season. The rot has well and truly set in. 

Humble led pie picture is ready just in case but sadly I doubt I’ll be needing it. 
    It’s a real worry. Not so long a go, we were the form team in league - except Luton. 
  • Losing to the Charlton rejects 
  •  And Roland said the fans want the team to fail???!  So angry...totally destroyed our season.
  • Posted at34'

Paul Kalambayi (AFC Wimbledon) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at34'

Foul by Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic).

• Lee Bowyer creates something positive against all the odds but Roland sabotages it because ???
  • Red cards are flying out in the league today three so far.
  • Lee Bowyer creates something positive against all the odds but Roland sabotages it because ???
    He can
  • Posted at35'

Paul Kalambayi (AFC Wimbledon) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at35'

Foul by Josh Cullen (Charlton Athletic).

• Why are we always so bad in the first half?
  • Sponsored links:

• Posted at36'

Joe Pigott (AFC Wimbledon) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at36'

Foul by Patrick Bauer (Charlton Athletic).

• In the box we are quite poor
  • Let’s stop the bowyer live in. This is fucking useless against the team bottom of the league
  • Spankie said:
     And Roland said the fans want the team to fail???!  So angry...totally destroyed our season.
    This 100%
  • ross1 said:
    Why are we always so bad in the first half?
    seems the way. something that Bowyer has done constantly recently is change things at half time. we come out in the second half better but why cant we already have it sorted before the start of the game?
  • In the box we are quite poor
    yeah, me too
  • edited February 2019
    I always feel sorry for Wimbledon, then we play them, and their fans remind me they are knobs

hope they go down 
  • By starting this 4231 we’ve completed our transition back into a Robinson side. Isolated striker, pedestrian build up, absentee centre midfield and over exposed defence. 

Absolute dog shit so far.

And I swear, how fucking hard can it be for Mark Marshall to do something other than hit the first man or smash it out for a throw in on the other side. Dropping the cross anywhere in the intervening 50 yards of pitch would be a fucking start. 
  • edited February 2019
    ross1 said:
    I worry that it’s ego. Bowyer comes out a lot with phrases along the lines of we can win every game etc. Concerned players go into some of these games thinking they’ve already won the game, and are then surprised by the aggressive attack of lower placed teams. 

Onviously happy our manager and players have confidence, but you have to back that up with performances too

• ross1 said:

Beats me. Playing the bottom club syndrome might be the cause today? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Wheels well and truly off ! 

Can LB have an inspirational half time talk ? 
  • 41 - More great movement by @MichaelFolivi, but his shot is charged down and flag up for offside. Still 1-0 to The Dons. #AFCW
  • Looks like Charlton twitter has given up, no tweets for 12 minutes
  • Brilliant work by Taylor but once again the vital piece, the fairly simple bit where you don’t kick it straight at a Wimbledon player, he comes up short. 
  • 44' Taylor tries to take the game by the scruff of the neck as he runs down the left and into the box. A tackle bounces back off him and out for a goal-kick. He's now down receiving treatment. #afcw 1 #cafc 0
  • Pretty done with all things Charlton atm. We are going to drop out of the playoffs before the season ends. Roland still to own us next season where we end up mid table. Just fuck off RD.
  • 45' Taylor will be ok to carry on. #afcw 1 #cafc 0
  • Right well if he’s injured, send him back on to get booked them sub him off. 
  • 45+1 Two minutes added... #afcw 1 #cafc 0
  • I know he is not playing well, but there is a Fosu sized hole in this team.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!