Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Charlton

Comments

• Options
    Defence is looking dodgy! We need to take a few shots lapslie was thru and overrun the ball instead of shooting.
  • Options
    Does not know his best team and formation since Roland sold Grant and did not get an adequate replacement. It's like we are starting all over again in the middle of the season whilst we were pushing for play offs.
  • Options
    Frustrating we are making no impact against the bottom club.
  • Options

• Options
    Let be clear. It would take an almighty f*** up to mess up getting into the playoffs when five weeks ago we were three point off second and ten points clear of 7th. Believe it or not we could manage it by next weekend. Phenomenal. 
  • Options
    We have had 1 shot on target
  • Options
    Come on LB, work your magic at half-time.
  • Options
    Aribo has been toilet! Keeps giving ball away
  • Options
    is it illegal to put a decent ball in?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shit....cowden 2-0 down at Edinburgh City. 
  • Options
    Dreadful 
  • Options
    The best midfielder today is Marshall.
    And that is the problem.
  • Options
    I know he is not playing well, but there is a Fosu sized hole in this team.
    He’s had some good games and bad games this season, but he’s not been as bad as been made out. I think we’ve played. Better when he’s in the team and I certainly don’t see what Williams or Marshall offer that Fosu doesn’t, and Fosu at least might get you a goal. 
  • Options
    Awful first half, and watch Taylor's petulance get him booked again.
  • Options
    The only plus is Peterborough down to ten men and losing.

We lack any creation, Reeves on at half time?
  • Options
    Formation is not working at all... Williams is wasted out wide 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Formation is not working at all... Williams is wasted out wide 
    What is the formation?
  • Options
    Since Grant went and Taylor sent off, it seems that the impedance has gone out of the team, with no expectations of winning
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Must bring fosu and vetokele on, play fosu in his natural position and teams are scared of him. 
  • Options
    Its not good enough! This may sound controversial but Bowyers stubbornness in sticking to the same formation is not working and it’s getting on my tits! Gobshite Robinson got pasted for sticking to the same formation but Bowyer seems to get away with it! 

As a team we are so so naive! We are playing in to their hands! We are incredibly predictable! We must waste at least 10 minutes every game passing the ball across the back four....when we have the likes of Aribo and Williams up top who are just watching the game go by! Just mix it up every once in a while and go long! Wimbledon are absolutely dreadful but we are even worse! We don’t deserve to even be put in the same sentence as some of the other teams up the top of this table! Completely gutless and not an ounce of quality out there! 

Just blame it on Roland! 
  • Options
    anyone seen the pre transfer window Charlton, if found please return ASAP!!
  • Options
    All this total football stuff is great but when you can't score goals you need to change something. Back to basics with a 442 and wingers running at fullbacks and getting balls in the box for the two strikers.
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Its not good enough! This may sound controversial but Bowyers stubbornness in sticking to the same formation is not working and it’s getting on my tits! Gobshite Robinson got pasted for sticking to the same formation but Bowyer seems to get away with it! 

As a team we are so so naive! We are playing in to their hands! We are incredibly predictable! We must waste at least 10 minutes every game passing the ball across the back four....when we have the likes of Aribo and Williams up top who are just watching the game go by! Just mix it up every once in a while and go long! Wimbledon are absolutely dreadful but we are even worse! We don’t deserve to even be put in the same sentence as some of the other teams up the top of this table! Completely gutless and not an ounce of quality out there! 

Just blame it on Roland! 
    Bowyer isnt playing the same formation though is he? - He's been playing two Strikers of late and this week just the one up top
  • Options
    Does anyone else think that if we do limp out of the playoffs & then have the obligatory towards the end of season injuries...rendering us inadequate for a final burst bak in...,that Bowyer might walk before end of season...cause he wasn't given the tools to do his job...!!!
  • Options
    Oh and to add.... get Marshall off he is an absolute disgrace! I’ve never seen a player look so scared of the ball! 
  • Options
    So far, so good. The Dons lead at the break and deservedly so! #AFCW
  • Options
    Paying more attention to the rugby so far which tells its own story about Charlton.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Can’t say I’m surprised.

Still unable to create anything for the sixth game in a row.

We sorely miss Karlan’s pace/threat to drag defenders out of position. Who would’ve thought? I heard he was easily replaced.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!