Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland Duchatelet's properties in Sint-Truiden vandalised

Comments

• Options
    Nadou said:
    So basically, if you don't like someone it's ok to commit criminal acts against them. Doesn't sound like a very safe world to me.
    Millwall have been doing it for at least 50 years. Just saying.
    That's slanderous towards the club, unless you have evidence that 'Millwall' have been committing criminal acts for at least 50 years.
    I love a quiz, BBW.

Ground closed two weeks after missiles thrown at Newport goalkeeper John Cooper, who jumped barrier behind goal to confront fans and was punched to the ground.

Ground closed two weeks following crowd trouble.

Club fined £100 for crowd trouble.

Ground closed for seven days, club fined for crowd trouble.

Ground closed, club fined £1,000 after referee attacked.

Fined £1,000 after attack on referee Norman Burtenshaw by spectators at The Den.

Birmingham goalkeeper Jim Herriott attacked.

Linesman Gerald Colyer attacked after match.

Fined £1,500, ground closed two weeks after crowd trouble at FA Cup sixth round tie v Ipswich. Club also barred from staging home FA Cup ties for next two seasons.

Linesmen felled by piece of concrete during match v Shrewsbury.

Chairman Alan Thorne threatens to close club after fan rampage in FA Cup tie at Slough.

Riot in Old Kent Road after Milk Cup tie v Chelsea. Coaches carrying Bristol City supporters attacked nine miles from ground.

Fined £7,500 and following season's FA Cup ties all-ticket after riot at Luton caused £70,000 damage - 31 arrested, 47 injured. Seventy-five supporters charged after offences at Southampton before Milk Cup tie. Five policemen injured, 17 supporters arrested v Leeds at The Den.

Rival supporter stabbed to death at Charing Cross by Millwall followers.

Ian Wright (Arsenal) struck by coin in Coca-Cola Cup tie at Highbury.

Nigel Winterburn (Arsenal) struck by coin in return Coca-Cola tie.

Crowd trouble in FA Cup tie at Southend, 20 arrests.

Last game at The Den interrupted by pitch invasions.

Stan Collymore (Nottm Forest) confronted by fan on New Den pitch.

FA impose suspended £100,000 fine and two-match fans shut-out after supporter attacks Derby goalkeeper Martin Taylor.

Club escapes punishment after spanner thrown near Reading goalkeeper Simon Sheppard at Elm Park.

Two fans charged under Football Offences Act after incidents during Coca-Cola Cup tie against Sheffield Wednesday.

Millwall escape FA punishment despite four pitch invasions at the New Den and coins hurled at Manchester City players.

In the return game at Maine Road Lions fans ripped up seats and fought rival supporters before and after the match.

Millwall and Cardiff fans stage pitch battles in Cardiff city centre, injuring 14.

Up to 50 police officers injured after a mob threw missiles, including bricks, paving stones, flares and fireworks at police following First Division play-off defeat by Birmingham.

To be continued...

Just banter ;-)
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Personally think this pathetic. 

I don't have any sympathy for Roland but is this the answer? Made ourselves look even more desperate and stupid IMO. 
    Congrats, in only a few short lines you’ve managed to call fellow Charlton fans pathetic, desperate and stupid. 
    Not all of them. I just find it all a bit desperate and I don't think it comes across well. I had two different mates text me within 15 minutes of each other criticising it. IMO turning to crime wasn't the answer. 
    But it turns out it was.
    Ah has he sold then? Nah I didn't think so...
    You just keep on doing nothing then. 
    Yes because I am sure crime is the answer. Maybe we should all get together and decide what next. Maybe we can tool up next time aswell. 
    It's hardly the crime of the century.

Going tooled up may be taking it too far but if you feel the need. Strange that you should mention tool because I was thinking "What a .......".
    Why get personal though just because I have a different opinion to you? Completely unnecessary. 

I don't think crime was the way to go, I am not alone in thinking that 99% of Charlton fans want him out, but this act seems to divide people and I get that. It wasn't crime of the century no, but I still don't feel as though it helps the situation. 
    Only 99% ? Must be a village somewhere missing an idiot!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Nadou said:
    So basically, if you don't like someone it's ok to commit criminal acts against them. Doesn't sound like a very safe world to me.
    That's slanderous towards the club, unless you have evidence that 'Millwall' have been committing criminal acts for at least 50 years.
    Ha. I was out with my Millwall mate on Saturday and he was telling me how him & his mates had a "box" for a pre season friendly against I think Plymouth. Millwall fans even attacked Plymouth fans in the lounges, according to said Millwall fan.

He's also expecting carnage if Millwall play either Manchester club at Wembley.

Sorry AFKA, only just read your no more Millwall posts.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Nadou said:
    Didn’t Millwall fans trash their chairman’s Purcer car showroom about 50 years ago ? Does that count ?
    According to Jimmy Seed, Purser's show room windows were put in regularly, after bad defeats.He might have been exaggerating of course. 

[Edit: Sorry AFKA, didn't see your post]
  • Options
    could the protest fund not buy some shares in Melaxis and then get someone over to the next AGM to heckle Roland and embarrass him?
    Trust looked at it several years ago, and it was not feasible to actually buy the shares, despite it being officially a publicly traded stock
  • Options
    could the protest fund not buy some shares in Melaxis and then get someone over to the next AGM to heckle Roland and embarrass him?
    Trust looked at it several years ago, and it was not feasible to actually buy the shares, despite it being officially a publicly traded stock
    This is not strictly true. I own two Malexis shares but this does not entitle me to attend a meeting. 

In in order to be able to attend you need a certain amount which was quite big and to ask an official question, an even larger amount. 

Belgian company law (and other aspects of Belgian culture) appear superficially quite protective of and anti-free speech compared to the impression the UK gives (whether real or. not)
  • Options
    Apparently the graffiti sprayers are watching the Box set of The Godfather to get inspiration for future escapades.
    Does anyone know if Roland Duchatelet owns a horse ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently the graffiti sprayers are watching the Box set of The Godfather to get inspiration for future escapades.

He used to employ a CEO that looked a bit like a horse. 
  • Options

Squirrel 
  • Options

Squirrel 
    No, with those teeth definitely horse. 
  • Options

Squirrel 
    No, with those teeth definitely horse. 
    Neigh 
  • Options
    Supporting criminal activity on the forum could lead to a ban from the hosts.
  • Options

Admin, have a word.

Thank you.

Seems one of them was a Millwall fan.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Crusty54 said:
    Supporting criminal activity on the forum could lead to a ban from the hosts.
    I think the mods can say what is acceptable thanks.
    Mind you good alibi, I like your style.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    There can be no appeasement of wanton criminality.  Neanderthal vandalism helps nobody's cause. This low life stupidity only serves to denigrate the sincere efforts of all we who have legitimate grievances with the old fool.  Thanks for nothing, may you rot in your own ordure, moron.
    Have a day off 
    I'll take a day off when criminal scum cease perpetrating scummy crimes with the slack jawed approval of soft minded mouth breathers
    Have you ever broken the speed limit?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh what a bunch of cheeky scamps! Good work to whoever did that, it has given me a good bloody laugh. #RolandOut
  • Options
    I wonder how many of those in the picture still have a full Barnet - not many, I'll wager!
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    I wonder how many of those in the picture still have a full Barnet - not many, I'll wager!
    I havnt changed a bit.

Well maybe I have 😐
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    I'll ask Baldybonce.
    Not in that picture but i was there, did have long hair and smooth as a babies bum now.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I have met rich people.  Some of them are quite wealthy.  Some of them are in Duchatelet's wealth bracket.  And some of them have much, much more money than him. And, apart from loads of money, expensive cars and nice houses, there is one other thing that all of these people have in common.  CCTV.  

Roland, if you're reading this, where's the footage? 

Perhaps we can help identify the perpetrators.  Maybe you, or your friends, or the friend of your friends, can share with everyone the CCTV footage.  I am sure you must have some.  And so must your friends.  (After all, they're friends with a very rich person in the micro-electronics industry.  I am sure they can get mates' rates on spycams).  

Let us help you identify the people who did this.  Share the footage.  All of it.  And not just the spray painting.  Wind the tapes back so we can see them walking up to the building.  Wind it back further, so we can see them putting their wigs on.  And wind it back further still, so we can watch, carefully, as one of them slowly bends over and adjusts the duct tape on his shoes. 
    The problem is they were wearing masks so it could identify Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn as the culprits. I'm pretty sure he paid somebody to do it anyway, as a set up for this crazy EFL buying him out plan.