Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rarmani Edmonds-Green signs from Huddersfield - 2 1/2 years

Comments

• Options
    Pleased with this from what I’ve seen about him, adds versatility, experienced promotion before, permanent and young enough that he could develop into a solid Championship player.

Sounds like a good all rounder from MAs comments, FM backs that up too. Hopefully an upgrade on the player we wanted Clare to be as that right sided CB/wing back.
  • Options
    So that's Edmonds-Green (Rotherham) and Gillesphey (Plymouth) signed to bolster our defence, with both winning promotion from this League in the last two years.
    with these two, Ness and Jones and Deji in reserve I wonder if Thomas will be allowed to move on. Can't see him getting a deal for next year and we may get a small fee for him now.
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Never heard of him but FIFA says he's a 5ft 11 CDM. Dobbo replacement? 
    I know some disagree but I think Coventry will end up being Dobbo’s replacement as our deepest CM.
  • Options
    So that's Edmonds-Green (Rotherham) and Gillesphey (Plymouth) signed to bolster our defence, with both winning promotion from this League in the last two years.
    with these two, Ness and Jones and Deji in reserve I wonder if Thomas will be allowed to move on. Can't see him getting a deal for next year and we may get a small fee for him now.
    Reckon we'd have moved him on had Hector not got injured. Be surprised if Thomas is here in the summer
  • Options
    Hmmm dunno about this one. Huddersfield fans don’t rate him 
    Good luck to REG. Hasn't quite worked out for him here. In my opinion every time he's been asked (mostly out of position too) he's given it his all. Hope he can forge a good career. Did well at Rotherham

From Town forum
  • Options
    Love a local lad, hopefully he represents South London and makes a solid start 
  • Options
    Does he pass the CL Height test?

So I asked Wiki:
    Height 

5 ft 11 in (1.81 m)

:o
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perm is the most important thing
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Appleton: “Rarmani has got good experience in the Championship and League One. He’s got lots of quality on the ball, he’s very athletic and he’s quick. He gives us options across that backline, not just in the centre-half positions but across the wing-back positions as well. The fans will see his physical attributes and what he’s capable of very, very quickly.”

"Appleton: “Rarmani has got good experience in the Championship and League One. He’s got lots of quality on the ball, he’s very athletic and he’s quick. 

A new Naby replacement for Leuthy ?   :D

@Leuth

Can he do a Cruyff turn in his own box?
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Oggy Red said:

Appleton: “Rarmani has got good experience in the Championship and League One. He’s got lots of quality on the ball, he’s very athletic and he’s quick. He gives us options across that backline, not just in the centre-half positions but across the wing-back positions as well. The fans will see his physical attributes and what he’s capable of very, very quickly.”

"Appleton: “Rarmani has got good experience in the Championship and League One. He’s got lots of quality on the ball, he’s very athletic and he’s quick. 

A new Naby replacement for Leuthy ?   :D

@Leuth

Can he do a Cruyff turn in his own box?
    Good point.

Even Dobbo can do that. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do we know the fee as thought Town owed us the last sell on payment for Grant
    Maybe as they had to reduce their squad size it was have a player in place of cash.
  • Options
    edited January 19
    Seems ok for L1 which is where we are but he can't get into one of the worst teams in the Championship so Andy Scott is over egging his comments.
    Not disappointed but it isn't a signing to get the pulse racing.
    Good luck to him, can't be worse than some of what we signed before this window.
  • Options
    we will see how he goes .. he's 25 and played just 112 league games .. listed as a 'defender' but at just under 6 feet tall that indicates to me he is a full back. A rather strange signing i m o .. BUT the powers that be rate him so, as said, we will see .. welcome Rarmani and all the very best in your time at the Valley
  • Options
    Another good signing.
    But I wouldn't mind having the geezer Millwall have just got on loan from Sputs.

saw him playing for Spurs on TV a couple of times and he looked to be a real no nonsense defender with a big future .. you never know what goes on behind the scenes but I'll wager Millwall have got themselves a very decent 'temp'