Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH PREVIEW: Wycombe Wanderers vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 27th April 2024 - 12:30pm Kick-Off

2»

Comments

• Options
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/match-preview-wycombe-wanderers-v-charlton-0

Tickets for this weekend's trip to Adams Park go off sale at 1pm on Friday and won't be available to purchase on matchday.
  • Options
    edited April 26
    0 - 11  Team prove all the doubters wrong ;)
  • Options
    4-0 Addicks. May 3, Hector
  • Options
    At last the end is nigh. For anyone who has been to all 46 games I really do salute you. Worst Charlton team in most people's lifetime. And yet the longest unbeaten run? So strange. Wycombe play horrible football and we are not much better 1-1, roll on Aug 10.
  • Options
    I imagine NJ will want the unbeaten run to continue, so I can see him settling for a bore draw rather than risking all out attack to get a win, which will make no difference anyway.
  • Options
    I imagine NJ will want the unbeaten run to continue, so I can see him settling for a bore draw rather than risking all out attack to get a win, which will make no difference anyway.
    Not a chance, he will deffo go for a win...
  • Options
    I will be walking the John Muir Way in Scotland with my youngest son.

Very much hoping for a positive result.

1-1 (Hector with both)
  • Options
    https://www.wwfc.com/news/2024/april/26/the-big-match-preview-wycombe-vs-charlton/

Carousel Buses will be operating a revised schedule for their bus service for Saturday's game.
    Departing the rail station at 10.10am, 11.00am and 11.50am, the service will arrive at the bus station five minutes later, and drop off at Hillbottom Road at 10.27am, 11.17am and 12.07pm.
    The return journeys will leave Adams Park at 3.10pm, 3.50pm and 4.30pm, giving fans the chance to stay behind for the lap of appreciation and a post-match drink before heading back to the town.
    A return fare of £4 will be charged.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was planning another days gardening but it’s hosing it down and the forecast  is grim. I may watch to bid a few players farewell. Or I might not. 
  • Options
    Much appreciated FA thanks
  • Options
    1-1 or 4-0 to us with emotional excited posts deciding we should keep Hector and Thomas.

Might be for the best that we play out the boring 1-1 draw.

May gets overtaken in the scoring charts just to make this season as dull as possible. 
  • Options
    On route now.  In my mind the last day of the season you’re at least in short sleeves with maybe a long sleeve for later round your shoulders, I’m in three layers here one being a winter coat!
  • Options
    On route now.  In my mind the last day of the season you’re at least in short sleeves with maybe a long sleeve for later round your shoulders, I’m in three layers here one being a winter coat!
    Yes, feels like February outside  :D 
  • Options
    Why are all the league one games at 12:30 today?
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Why are all the league one games at 12:30 today?
    Because football sold its soul to TV decades ago.
  • Options
    Two one defeat . Chuks with a second half goal.
  • Options
    Need goals to win this one. Wycombe 2-3 Charlton remains my prediction. 

May, Dobson and Wickham to score first half, second half we get put under pressure and hold out for the win... Just. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 27
    Wickham injured again? Or been told he's not staying on

A rare sighting of Fiorini, @Callumcafc got your wish!
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    3-0 Addicks!
    I'm thinking it'll be closer to a 3-0 defeat, which will sum up the season as a whole and will confirm what a massive task is ahead of us this summer...............but saying that, it'll probably be a draw  :D
  • Options
    Interesting line up... I do prefer Thomas at LCB. I like Bakinson in the attacking CM role. 

Not sure on the relatively small front line, but the pace is there.

Isted

Ness - Hector - Thomas

Ramsey - Dobson - Bakinson - Anderson - Small

May - Kanu