Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nintendo Wii

2»

Comments

• Options
    Making the most of those BBQ utensils you got for your wedding then?!
  • Options
    He got a slap for saying "Have a Wii on me when we get back from honeymoon, dear."
  • Options
    I became a PRO in bowling last night i was so proud! My new top bowling score is 228! I even woke the Mrs up to come and see cos I was still up playing once she'd gone to bed!
    For those debating whether to buy one or not i'd highly recommened it, my mum came round to see mine this morning had a go and she bought one this afternoon! I'm looking forward to fully fledged table tennis, cricket and tennis games. Gonna be amazing!
  • Options
    My top bowling score was 261. Almost a perfect game, then I dropped (or left) a pin standing after about 7 or 8 strikes. I was on fire. Then had to stop playing for a while when we moved and I've lost all form!!!
  • Options
    You noticed it gets harder once you get to PRO level? That killed me today!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Making the most of those BBQ utensils you got for your wedding then?!

Indeed! Shame you didn't buy us a shed loads of umbrella's as well.... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]You noticed it gets harder once you get to PRO level? That killed me today!

Sure does. I kept losing my Pro status.... the ball is different, and moves differently....