Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PLC Directors at Bromley Addicks on 4 September

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Derek Chappel and, with luck, Bob Whitehand will be guests of Bromley Addicks on 4th September. 8.00pm start and all welcome.

You don't have to be a member to attend and entry is free. Quite a few CL faces likely to make an appearance as well.

Future Meetings
Tuesday 4th September 2007. AGM & PLC board members Derek Chappell and/or Bob Whitehand

Tuesday 30th October 2007- Guest TBA ****** (see below)

Tuesday 11th December 2007– Xmas Party plus (hopefully) 2 former players as guests.****** (see below)

Tuesday 5th February 2008- 4th Annual Bromley Pairs Quiz Night. Come and see how much you actually know about Charlton and try and take the trophy of the current holders

Tuesday 1st April 2008- Current player

Tuesday 6th May 2008 - (All ticket meeting - Members only)

****** Subject to change to the following Thursday if we get a Special Guest.

All meetings are held at the Bickley and Widmore working man’s club, Tylney Road, Bromley BR1

Comments

• Options
    As I doubt I'll be able to get down from Scotland for it, I might feed you a question or two for this one, Henry - depending on status re takeover matters.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Can't make the next one but the christmas party sounds good!
    Put up a reminder nearer the time
  • Options
    I'll be there. If you want a specific question asked Weegie I'll give it a go for you.
  • Options
    going to miss the 4th. Shame, it could be interesting.

It's good that board members are still prepared to attend face to face meetings with supporters. Couldn't see this happening at many other clubs.

Top marks to the Board!
  • Options
    Are you uncertain about Bob in case he has had a run in with Dominic Jordan three days before Henry?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Are you uncertain about Bob in case he has had a run in with Dominic Jordan three days before Henry?

I'm sure nothing like that will happen. Bob just wasn't sure if he could make that date