Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get Loaded in the Park 2007

I've managed to get a cheap guestlist for this on Sunday. I dont know if anyone was planning on heading down there for it but if you were then I can get tickets for £30. Not a bad line up for a day out in Clapham. If anyone is interested then I need to know any names by email to shortsharpshot at gmail dot com and I need them by Midday Thursday.

Comments

• Options
    went last year , just as I was enjoying meself though it finished , what's all that about eh?
  • Options
    Been the last 2 years, didn't really enjoy last year tho so not bothered this year.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    You obviously missed my DJ set in the XFM tent then RedArmy.... or maybe thats what made you not enjoy it so much last year?
  • Options
    LOL, to be fair what actually ruined my day was the company! But that's a different story all together! Plus i was hungover to hell after a massive night in Bournemouth the night before then driving back to Clapham. So your Dj'ing didn't ruin it for me i'm glad to report!
  • Options
    dj yoda.. he's quality. would like to hear him live.