Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse Ultras.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Looks more like Graham Hill (Damon's dad)

Motor Racing Geek :o)
  • Options
    Oranges (or in this case football) are not the only fruit!
  • Options
    I think it's fairly obvious:
  • Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i dont want to spoil your fun here chaps but are you sure palarse ultras isn't a brand name for tampons ?
  • Options
    lol very funny thread, thanks for cheering up before a long day at work! :o)
  • Options
    ha ha numptys
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]anyone got a big rucksack?

going to have to be done. Pick it up on Saturday. Or my driver, Mr Woolley, will have the Jag in the car park ; -)

BTW when is the signed, framed Che Hales poster going on E-bay?
  • Options
    soon, when people are back from the hols
  • Options
    They remind me of the pathetic fans here in France trying to look cool with some British like flags i.e. the London Underground sign and a Rolling Stones album cover.
    Who would want to 'match' that? It's crass.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I feel sorry for the poor bloke on the left who's glued his hands together....
  • Options
    the nigel ultras
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Crystal Palace Football Club were founded by King Arthur back in the day, their first match was at Stonehenge Stadium where they played an exhibition match against the Knights of the Round Table refereed by Merlin.
    Source 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Crystal Palace Football Club were founded by King Arthur back in the day, their first match was at Stonehenge Stadium where they played an exhibition match against the Knights of the Round Table refereed by Merlin.
    Source 
    Obviously Crystal Palarse Ultras themselves 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Source 
    Definitely been on the source 
  • Options

• Options
    They make my fucking teeth itch!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    15th May 2005 :)<3
  • Options
    15th May 2005 :)<3
    19 years of hurt .....
  • Options

Our team may be shit atm but at least we can still have a laugh at this lot.

As for the actual Ultras - ’best fans in England’ - my arse
    1. After 11 years in The Premier League for a club of a size similar to half of the Premier League, two thirds of The Championship and a third of League One, they can’t get behind their team when involved in a relegation fight but still in the safety zone.
    2. They unfurl banners against the most successful chairman in their history.

The Ultra wankers are very deluded.
    I was going to post that photo.
    They honestly do have the weirdest fans ever.
  • Options
    Was listening to talksport on the way home from The Valley yesterday…

heard them speak to 2 palaces fans- neither from south London. One bloke is from the midlands and drives down every week, geezer left to go home after 30mins and 3-0 down 😂