Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MOUSTACHE, anyone got one?

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
I have this morning, right handlebar job as well. I look like an extra out of the village people but the looks of horror I'm getting off people in shops, petrol stations etc makes me tempted to keep it for tomorrow

Comments

• Options
    post a pic!
  • Options
    Why not complete the ensemble with a pair of leather chaps and a peaked cap!!
  • Options
    yes.
  • Options
  • Options
    dood, keep it for tomorrow, and i'll shave me beard off and just have a must ache aswell! we'll lookk a right pair! Deal?
  • Options
    lol - i just couldn't brig myself to growing one.

Taches are for Norverners or dads in their 50's
  • Options
    Ha Ha Dicko just got the pic on my phone, you belong at one of those German sausage festivals.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]lol - i just couldn't brig myself to growing one.

Taches are for Norverners or dads in their 50's

Or legends, like CharltonDan's old man!!

[cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]post a pic!

I would do mate, but the bluetooth thingy on the computer isn't working, I'll text a pic to Ollie
  • Options
    Is your tash as great as Karim Bagheris!
  • Options
    No ones 'tache could compete with that!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dicko i cant get it to the computer from my phone, i need a bloo toof dongfel or whatever the feck they are called! I have an old mac here so no built in bloo toof!

I texted it to Glenn
  • Options
    i just get this message from MCS:

"text it to west side can you mate? Ive not got his number"

Erm...
  • Options
    you'll love this MCS. Someone here is having a tache party at the weekend, and every bloke going have been growing beards over the last couple of weeks so to be able to shave down into a nice tache for saturday night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you'll love this MCS. Someone here is having a tache party at the weekend, and every bloke going have been growing beards over the last couple of weeks so to be able to shave down into a nice tache for saturday night.

super, i might organise something like that! a charlton life must asche pissup!

My bro ol morts genius himself, i remember him goin to a stag do and he had to grow his beard as they all did! Not a patch on mine tho bro aye!
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited August 2007
    I've got the picture of Carter:

rick2.jpg
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    TT
    edited August 2007
    We had to do it for a stag do... 14 of us in Brateslava walking around with different moustaches. I'm not the most hirstute and mine looked a bit rubbish even after 10 days growth I went for classic three musketeers and giggled whilst shaveing the rest of the beard off.

But one of those fellas that has to shave twice a day grew great big butchers style Franz Joseph

body.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]But one of those fellas that has to shave twice a day grew great big butchers style Franz Joseph

people like that make me sick!! i am soooo jealous

ps T, cant see your pic!
  • Options
    infact, i cant see any of the pics on this thread! ;-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i just get this message from MCS:

"text it to west side can you mate? Ive not got his number"

Erm...

Hahaha

Genius!! Whisper me your number Glenn and I'll fire it over
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    like this?
  • Options
    Very similar Sooz, the closest I can think of is that Australian nutter, Chopper but not as good as his.

As I said earlier more like an extra from the village people!!
  • Options
    I did have a pic of that on upside down but can't find it.
  • Options
    How's the new job going?
  • Options
    excellent sooz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]like this?[div id=Attachments_132954 class=Attachments][ul][div]suz moustache.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]
    ...and that's ALL NATURAL!! ;o) lol
  • Options
    DSC00143.jpg
  • Options
    what a let down !!

i was expecting a big drooping dangly tache, not something from the Miami gay scene.....
  • Options
    How did you manage to grow that? It's been quite windy this week.
  • Options
    is this the fella with the hairy arse?

what lovely colour eyes you have.