Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injuries Latest (Inc Gibbs!)

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Varney could be on bench Saturday, but will defo play some part on Tuesday.

Gibbs is not too far away (Possibly Four of five weeks).

Comments

• Options
    Any news on the now mysteriously missing Sankofa?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Gibbs is not too far away (Possibly Four of five weeks).

we all dream of a team of cory gibbs, a team of cory gibbs a team of cory gibbs, we all dream of a team of cory gibbs, a team of cory gibbs a team of cory gibbs, a team of cory gibbs a team of cory gibbs

at number one is cory gibbs......

dude, thats nearly as good as sco's no one like you simon jordan, reckon we can get this going on satdee (the gibbs one!)???
  • Options
    what was the gibbers injury this time?
  • Options
    I'll speak to Carter & Carslberg & we'll try to start it on Saturday.
  • Options
    itys brilliant man, i'll join in from my position!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]itys brilliant man, i'll join in from my position!
    and me from my position, the whole stand will be rocking!
  • Options
    he'll always be five weeks or so away from playing methinks..
  • Options
    cheers Ketters. As for Gibbs, seeing as his injury stemmed from a US trip, is there any way we can get compensation ? Or was he only under a pre-contract at the time ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Any news on the now mysteriously missing Sankofa?

he's injured. Was mentioned on the OS the other day in a sort of 'by the way' sort of way. Thigh strain if I remember correctly. Can't remember how long it said he was away but it was a couple of weeks at least.
  • Options
    we don't know if its the same injury, it might be a knock on effect.