Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11684_2676344,00.html

Didn' t seem to work, having another go.
  • Options
    Afraid not, if there is any truth in it though shows Pards is still looking for youngsters which I like.
  • Options
    Still didn't work.
    19 year old Stockport starlet Greg Tansey who had a recent trial with Liverpool.
  • Options
    Pards has had him watched several times already,apparently he is an exciting young prospect, don't think He Will be allowed to leave on the cheap.
  • Options
    From Sky Sports

Stockport manager Jim Gannon says he knows nothing of any bids for midfield starlet Greg Tansey.
    Liverpool, who have already had Tansey on trial, and Charlton Athletic have been linked in recent days.
    Tansey spent time with The Reds earlier this summer along with team-mate Ryan Crowther - who subsequently joined Liverpool.
    Now the Merseyside club are being linked with a renewed bid, whilst Charlton are also said to be tracking the highly-rated 19-year-old.
    "I've not heard anything, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was interest," Gannon told the club's website.