Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Da Street Gangs

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
Listed in the standard today. sorry i bought it first time in yonks as this intrested me.

Greenwich/Bexley we have

Woolwich Boys
Younger RA
Ferrier Youts
KSB (Kids pray bro)
Cherry Youts
P.Dot
Plumstead Manz
Woolwich Manz
T-Block
RA Gang

Bromley has 10 also!!

cant be arzzed to list dem do .

Comments

• 4 of those certainly exsist, not sure about the others though.

The Manz are the worst of the gangs
  • Why can't they spell... and do they all sit around and brainstorm a name like we do on new product launches.

"We need something the envokes our brand, is forcefull, masucline, says something about our geography and what we stand for..."
  • I know of 6

T Block being the worst seen around 30 or so of them lined up against the wall in Thamesmead being guarded by armed police all being searched.

After a fight with one of the other gangs and a person was stabbed.

From what i heard from Locals knifes and guns were found and 6 arrested

These people are truely scum
  • They have left Steve Dowmans gang off the list:

Da Lardy Boyz
  • dem bad bwoyz
  • and mine Curb_Its Biatches

mind you it aint funny. v grim.

what does P.Dot stand for?
  • Some people might argue that these gangs are no different to the organised hooligan gangs or mods and rockers etc....

personally, i think they are just chavvy scum who have watched too many gansta rap video's!
  • edited August 2007
    I wouldn't mind but they're just so badly dressed.

Do the Old Bill have the same Section 60 powers they use against football followers?

If you had 40 football thugs hanging about they'd get shot of em straight away.

These 'Youts' (enough said) get appear to never get any of this.
  • i keep thinking off Matin fowler and his gang with there lightning coats. nasty
  • my missus is a cozzer and is always going on about how bad the t block are.. she says about the ra gang (racist attack) also. they attack the dvd sellers..
  • Sponsored links:

• "my missus is a cozzer and is always going on about how bad the t block are.. she says about the ra gang (racist attack) also. they attack the dvd sellers.."

Not wishing to state the obvious, but if plod think they are bad then why dont they arrest them - instead of driving in the opposite direction hoping to find someone badly parked. Or am I missing something ........
  • they're scared that they will get shot or stabbed 1905.

Give every copper a gun (maybe taser), tell all the human rights shit to bugger off and electrocute the tossers.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"my missus is a cozzer and is always going on about how bad the t block are.. she says about the ra gang (racist attack) also. they attack the dvd sellers.."

Not wishing to state the obvious, but if plod think they are bad then why dont they arrest them - instead of driving in the opposite direction hoping to find someone badly parked. Or am I missing something ........[/quote]

thats the police of today.. 9/10 of them dont really dont give a monkeys and theres too much paperwork for each arrest..
  • fancy printing it tho, its what these people want. sometimes i think to myself why do the media bother to hype this stuff up, they'll know about this, and there will be repurcussions.

1905 i make you right. Not enough old bill nicking gangs with guns and knives and too many old worrying about someone doing 35 in a 30!
  • and sending threatening letters to footie fans......
  • Go on, Curb-it, give us the 10 Bromley Gangs.

The Greenwich don't show much imagination in naming themselves. Makes Football gangs look quite literate.
  • "and sending threatening letters to footie fans...... "

Exactly.......................I can feel a real red wine induced rant coming on ..........
  • Round them all up dump them on a remote island with loads of guns & knives and let 'em all kill each other
  • I know I've been in Switzerland 6 years but what the fook isa i) Yout and ii) Manz ??

Can we not just shhot them and send the invoice for the bullet to the family ??
  • sorry my boss has nicked my paper - slow day here just counting down till pub time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Did the same Curb-it, bought it cos of that.

All it's done is wound me up! Up against the wall!!!!

PS Agree with MCS - Surely they love all this publicity
  • [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"my missus is a cozzer and is always going on about how bad the t block are.. she says about the ra gang (racist attack) also. they attack the dvd sellers.."

Not wishing to state the obvious, but if plod think they are bad then why dont they arrest them - instead of driving in the opposite direction hoping to find someone badly parked. Or am I missing something ........

Perhaps if the Courts weren't so spinless the Old Bill wouldn't be so demoralised. Must be pretty dishartening to nick someone, knowing that the Courts to give them a slap on the wrist and let them go again.
  • MayB da Club shld reech out 2 da Yout and give dem free tickets??

Word.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]fancy printing it tho, its what these people want. sometimes i think to myself why do the media bother to hype this stuff up, they'll know about this, and there will be repurcussions.

Exackerly, typical Standard, it's just the attention these fecked-up little mummy's boys want. Same when it hypes up fears of terrorism. Wouldn't wipe my arse with that rag.
  • Be it that i'm driving around these areas during the day i spot these Dodge Pot Characters and they are normally being held by the old bill,and then let go, why?

I Can only say that the difference from my YOUTH was we Got dressed up and looked smart for a Punch Up,It was an arranged meeting and was the norm,FISTS and flicknifes,glasses and cut throats but never GUNS.

Guess it's HIGHLIGHTED more now.
  • seems like football fans are the only group in society without any sort of civil liberties.

Those letters sent warning fans they will be arrested simply to prevent disorder if they choose to travel to a certain fixture coming up.
  • Call me a cynic or a racist, but the reason these gangs seem to get away with murder is the fact they are from ethnic minorities.
  • Is "stop and search" asides from a recent anti-terrorism measure still not allowed/encouraged? Knowing that a copper can't or shouldn't search you hardly discourages you from carrying something you shouldn't.
  • On a related matter, I caught a snippet of a conversation that a security man on Charlton station was having:

"You get 18, 19, 20 year olds having a couple of Stella and then they think they are men. They have to pick up tools to try to make them men. That ain't what being a man is about."