Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

so where do our players live then

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
I know where some of our previous players have lived, but what areas do the current lot live in?
(don't post street names, cos Ollie will be reading this!)

Comments

• Options
    Amdy Faye lives on the Ferrier Estate. LOCKED ON FACT.
  • Options
    Old Matt Holland has a farm
  • Options
    ei ei o
  • Options
    Todorov lives in Chislehurst - Fact
  • Options
    Garry Nelson lives round the corner from my gym
  • Options
    the club owns a couple of flats in court road. they let loan signings and trialist etc use them.
    parker stayed there, jerome thomas (now moved), carlton cole (when the 'allegations' were flying about), and kelly youga have all stayed there.
  • Options
    west malling i think a few live there
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Amdy Faye lives on the Ferrier Estate. LOCKED ON FACT.[/quote]

lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]west malling i think a few live there

You're probably thinking of Kings Hill, that's the new(ish) developent at West Malling. Stones throw between them
  • Options
    I've heard from a reliable source that Paddy McCarthy has just moved into one of those caravans next to Lewisham station - just next door to Andy Reid in fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Marcus Bent has a flat in some development called China Whites or something
  • Options
    Jerome Thomas lives in da hood.

Don't know where that is exactly, but I heard it's BWAAAADDDD!!!
  • Options
    Zheng Zhi lives in Battersea...
  • Options
    hreidarsson still lives in new barn
  • Options
    Nicky Weaver has rented a flat near the Burger King at Crossways, New Eltham. Apprently he's been heard saying the location is "very handy" - although it's unsure if he was referring to the proximity of the training ground or the fact that he loves a Whopper.
  • Options
    Think McCarthy and Semedo are still staying at the marriot.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I remember seeing a forlorn looking John Barnes once walking up the Bexleyheath Broadway.
    Probably thinking, so this is London eh?
  • Options
    HH still lives on Kings Hill, he had a place next door to Bryan Hughes....Hughes bought the house that I was trying to buy....Shaun Bartlett used to live just around the corner, and Parker used to have a house their as well...these are facts.
  • Options
    i built those houses. locked on fact! (well not me entirely).
  • Options
    Tel-in-Oz is spot on as I used to live in Kings Hill. Bartlett was 2 doors up from me, Hughes, who my ex and son were friendly with has just sold his place (nice little profit too I'm afraid Tel) and bought a house 3 times bigger and 300k less in Humberside. Parker used to live there before he became famous and HH is still up the road from Hughes old place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    None of them live near Ollie in Belevederererere then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]i built those houses. locked on fact! (well not me entirely).

I connected there comms up, about five/six years ago maybe. Seems like it anyway!

Isn't Hermans the one right on the golf course?
  • Options
    Yep on the corner, Hughes was the next along