Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Davenport

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Would fans on here be happy with Charlton signing Davenport from West Ham? say £1m.

Comments

• Options
    Not for that much I wouldn't
  • Options
    He's a quality centre half at this level. I remember the season West Ham got promoted, he was a class above anything at this level.

Well worth £1m!
  • Options
    Lindsey?
  • Options
    Booooooooooo!
  • Options
    He was offal at spuds!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]He's a quality centre half at this level. I remember the season West Ham got promoted, he was a class above anything at this level.

Well worth £1m!

he only signed for west ham last season
  • Options
    He had a loan spell at West Ham immediately after joining Spurs
  • Options
    ty cunning, you know a lot about the hammers , is it true you're a closet west ham fan??
  • Options
    i wouldn't be completely dissatisfied if this happened. As said, he would be fine at this level.
  • Options
    I had a season ticket over there for 3 years. Went to both play off finals and the fa cup final. Not facts I've ever hidden OohAah.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]I had a season ticket over there for 3 years. Went to both play off finals and the fa cup final. Not facts I've ever hidden OohAah.
    and you have a rucksack
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]I had a season ticket over there for 3 years. Went to both play off finals and the fa cup final. Not facts I've ever hidden OohAah.
    ok but you've seen the light now is that right , are charlton you're numero uno?
  • Options
    Are you West ham or Charlton?
  • Options
    Charlton now. I feel part of something at Charlton, the banters alot better as well.
  • Options
    Burn the bag and I might believe you
  • Options
    well played cunning, always room for an honest pessimist amongst charlton fans
  • Options
    Can I empty it 1st?
  • Options
    Can i ask why the change cs87?
  • Options
    for £1m I think that would be good business
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Can I empty it 1st?
    no you have to burn the car sticker, mug and membership card in it as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That reminds me, where is Mortain? - Too Premiership Posh to muck in with us Fizzy Poppers?!!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    i can't believe i am reading this
  • Options
    Number of reasons. Charltons always been my local club, West Ham priced me out of going, and there were a few unsavoury incidents last time I went that I just had enough. All my mates are Charlton supporters, so I could sit at home and lose my affection for the game or follow my local side. So I chose to follow my local side.
  • Options
    fair play. and give the guy a break.

might not be a path i or others have followed, but at least he is honest enough to tell as it is.
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    i'm only playing.

Exactly AFKA, there will be 25% of the home crowd on saturday who i am sure supported a "big" club before we first (and second) got promoted but now support (or follow) Charlton more.

Fairplay to them.

Attracting support cannot be based solely around a baby been born into a CAFC family and then going to the games!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]fair play. and give the guy a break.

might not be a path i or others have followed, but at least he is honest enough to tell as it is.

Nah I am not having it.

You can;t support 1 club then bloody change just cos the club you support is too expensive.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]shocking behaviour - your either a supporter of one club or the other

Its only like dumping one bird for another ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Attracting support cannot be based solely around a baby been born into a CAFC family!
    Well with your reputation, you have no doubt done your bit on that front!
  • Options
    come on guys, lets keep to topic