Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

general sale in palace ends

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
if you are unlucky,palace dont seem fussed who buys there tickets,the artur wait has a neutral part as well.

Comments

• Options
    nee naw nee naw
  • Options
    why,i have no problem sitting in the home end,just keep your mouth shut and sit on your hands.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]why,i have no problem sitting in the home end,just keep your mouth shut and sit on your hands.
    would you enjoy that?
  • Options
    I would never be able to do that
  • Options
    Did it once at Chelsea, thought I was going to be OK, then Lisbie scores in the last minute. The self control I needed was unreal
  • Options
    done it plenty of times,needs must sometimes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Did it once at Chelsea, thought I was going to be OK, then Lisbie scores in the last minute. The self control I needed was unreal
    did that at spurs when sir chris netted one late on... real self control required but i took all sorts of pleasure out of watching the annoyance of the spurs fans close up
  • Options
    try doing it at wall when we beat 2.0
  • Options
    Was in home end for Villa away for the 4-3 when Danny Mills scored off Carl Tilers left nipple in the last minutes. I nearly exploded trying to remain calm.
  • Options
    great game that,still went down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly aka lucy lou[/cite]why,i have no problem sitting in the home end,just keep your mouth shut and sit on your hands.
    WSS will be glad to hear you have no problem sitting on his hands ...
  • Options
    he he
  • Options
    I did it at Old Trafford when we beat them 1-0 Mark Stuart scored......the self control has never been the same since.....saved the "YES"!!!! until I got back to the car....got some weird looks.
  • Options
    did it at upton park 2st prem year when graham stuart scored - really fault we was going to stay up - only to go and lose away to mbro the next week
  • Options
    I did it on the beach at Chelsea few years back, all I remember is wanting to kill bloke behind me whose vocab seemed to consist of simply..."Charlton you're shit, Charlton you're shit, Charlton you're shit" I can deal with that for 5 minutes but for 90 minutes it took amazing self discepline!