Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just watched the goals from Saturday again...

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Quality - get in big Chris and Reidy

First time Ive seen them.

SW 1st goal - Not too sure anyting could have been done about that
    SW 2nd goal - Shite defending from a set piece again
    CAFC Goals -
    Class and composure from Reidy.
    Big Chris - I thought he was a big of a lump, but showed some really good foot work and composure. Like it!!
  • Options
    I agree with comments elsehwere that Samedo has the potential to be a really good footballer but I think I make him at fault for the first (really don't understand why he tucked in behind Thatcher before the shot that rebounded - the ball then dropped right where he should have been) and think it was him marking the Wednesday player for the second without making a challenge wasn't it?

I think he's got a good touch and a good football brain but was much happier with him as a left back than the holding midfielder where I feel he looks a bit lost positionally at times. To be fair to him he was bought in as a centre back and he's a youngster so I'd expect him to be learning to play the position, just not convinced that it gives us our best 11 to play him there at the moment.
  • Options
    I didnt get to see them...wonder if the program gets repeated?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]I didnt get to see them...wonder if the program gets repeated?[/quote]

They are on youtube, look at the top of the thread!
  • Options
    For the first SW goal (just before the clip), Magic gave the ball away unnecessarily. It really stemmed from that. The second SW goal was just sloppy marking.
  • Options
    Not sure our forwards will be given that much space that often!