Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stoke City [A] Tickets to go on sale

13»

Comments

  • On the 8.53 from Euston! 2 - 0 to us UTA
  • swords_alive
    swords_alive Posts: 5,091
    Anyone had any grief from Stoke fans before? Always a bit wary of wearing the shirt when I go to away games solo just in case there’s some trouble from home fans 
    Used to be the naughty 40. Numbers probably declined by now as that was 35 ish years ago. If you do get in a scrap try to cover your ears as it was a thing locally to bite off an ear.
  • ElfsborgAddick
    ElfsborgAddick Posts: 31,161
    There used to be a geezer called Cockney Ted who lived in Bromley, he was good mates with Micky Thomas.
  • Covered End
    Covered End Posts: 53,379
    Anyone had any grief from Stoke fans before? Always a bit wary of wearing the shirt when I go to away games solo just in case there’s some trouble from home fans 
    Stoke used to be trouble, not sure these days.
    No idea why someone would want to wear colours away, with potential problems with getting in pubs and away fans.
  • Thanks Clive,guessing it will be on Sky+......
  • Anyone had any grief from Stoke fans before? Always a bit wary of wearing the shirt when I go to away games solo just in case there’s some trouble from home fans 
    Went up to Stoke Feb 2020 - stadium outside town, 1 pub with mix of home/away. They weren't as friendly as the WBA lot on Wed but no bother - but I don't wear shirt so not tested.
    Spoilt by largest police presence post match I've ever seen - you felt guilty just walking out & we lost  3-1.
    Enjoy!


  • Ha well that's made my mind up on not wearing any colours then, quite like having ears
  • killerandflash
    killerandflash Posts: 73,378
    Anyone had any grief from Stoke fans before? Always a bit wary of wearing the shirt when I go to away games solo just in case there’s some trouble from home fans 
    Went up to Stoke Feb 2020 - stadium outside town, 1 pub with mix of home/away. They weren't as friendly as the WBA lot on Wed but no bother - but I don't wear shirt so not tested.
    Spoilt by largest police presence post match I've ever seen - you felt guilty just walking out & we lost  3-1.
    Enjoy!


    Yes, that was my only visit too. A pretty boring away day really, though did have an oatcake which wasn't bad.
  • paulie8290
    paulie8290 Posts: 23,370
    Got an adult ticket going for tomorrow if anyone needs it

    Face value £31

    Let me know 
  • Ferryman
    Ferryman Posts: 3,010
    clive said:
    Think I've left it too late,made a decision last night to go with my son but tickets off sale.

    Is it right not for sale at Stoke on the day?

    More than 1,200 Addicks will be making the journey to Staffordshire on Saturday. 

    Tickets went off sale at 4pm on Thursday afternoon and will NOT be available from the bet365 Stadium on the day of the game. 

    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/match-preview-stoke-city-v-charlton-0

    Good effort for a 12.30ko

  • Sponsored links:



  • cafcledbury
    cafcledbury Posts: 1,266
    Got an adult ticket going for tomorrow if anyone needs it

    Face value £31

    Let me know 
    I've messaged you mate 
  • Nice start to the day, bumped into Paul Elliot at Euston and then Ted Lasso’s Isaac is wandering around too. Feels like a decent contingent of us going up to Stoke today 
  • AFKABartram
    AFKABartram Posts: 59,377
    Should have taken them off sale about a month ago…
  • guinnessaddick
    guinnessaddick Posts: 31,361
    Should have taken them off sale about a month ago…
    Or at least before your good lady got one.
  • se9addick
    se9addick Posts: 33,409
    You are all heroes who deserve much better than what you got