Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

City Addicks + + UPDATE + + ADDITIONAL GUEST

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Paul Mortimer.

Usual set up. City Tavern for 6pm to start 6.30pm. Spread the word.

City Adds

Venue details can be found in the link. Any questions let moi know.

Comments

• Options
    i thought it was going to be John Robinson...

...i saw Paul Mortimer after the game on saturday, quite stocky...
  • Options
    good guest, well done B

will be a good night
  • Options
    One of my all time favourites.
  • Options
    Good talker and a great player.

Hope the whole evening is spent chatting about the women's team. : - )
  • Options
    make sure you ban ooh aah mortimer
  • Options
    Can someone in the know add the City Addicks City Tavern venue to the Directory Map, perleeeese?
  • Options
    Wouldnt mind going but i'd feel a bit of a tit turning up on my own when i dont know anyone from here!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Wouldnt mind going but i'd feel a bit of a tit turning up on my own when i dont know anyone from here![/quote]
    you'll be fine! i turned up without knowing anyone my first time!
  • Options
    you would be ok SE10Addick,very freindly bunch,come along and mingle at the bar
  • Options
    Absolutely- when i went to my first, i knew no-one, well for the the first 2 mins.

As Tavern says, very friendly bunch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not happy Curb-it. I was hoping you would get a shit guest cos I cant be there and you go and you go and get Morts!!!
  • Options
    sorry 1905.

after the last rubbish or Robbo not turning up i wanted to make sure it was a good one.

AFKA can you put on the mailing list for me please. thanks.
  • Options
    Nice work B, i will be making my city addicks deboo for that for sure!

Se10 addick, perhaps you could help me find it as i am not that fantastic on the ol train system! if you are in se10 at about half that is! I know some of the people from here and will introduce for sure!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Not happy Curb-it. I was hoping you would get a shit guest cos I cant be there and you go and you go and get Morts!!!

Now that is annoying! Id have loved to have had a chat and listened to Paul... and then at the end you go and get a bit of nervous handshake...

The last one I went to was great with Lennie and Johno ... got all star struck when I said hello....then stumbled out of there and got banned from the tube!

Also as an aside Ive got my internet connection set up now at my new home here in Ozzie land so I should be on here a bit more again...

which is nice...
  • Options
    Oh no Morts what a legend - this means I will have to make an effort to attend.
  • Options
    MCS - sorry mate, that's just where home is - work is on Old Street!
  • Options
    damn it, i will still try to make it on my own then! (should be fun!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]damn it, i will still try to make it on my own then! (should be fun!)

am thinking of going ollie.
    we'll meet up with you and help you over your railophobia.
  • Options
    ah thanks mr baconsarnie sir!! it'll be a blast i reckon! maybe even temp Si into this one!
  • Options
    Try and get him down if you can. I haven't seen him for years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will do mate, he loves morts so its a huge possibility, i'll ring him now
  • Options
    I'd go if it was a double bill featuring the Legendary Cory Gibbs?
  • Options
    Good work B.
    Gonna be a busy week - Norwich on Tuesday, City Addicks on Thurs and Leicester on Sat!
  • Options
    Count me in. Will be good to see everyone!
  • Options
    Do you think i should have pushed this back one week due to Colchester, Luton and Leicester all in one week? tho i dont think the pub was available the following week?

all those of you with ball and chains might struggle to get out to all that in one week?

will i get a good enough showing for Mr Mortimer?
  • Options
    i will be there curb it, morts is genius
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Do you think i should have pushed this back one week due to Colchester, Luton and Leicester all in one week? tho i dont think the pub was available the following week?

all those of you with ball and chains might struggle to get out to all that in one week?

will i get a good enough showing for Mr Mortimer?

stop worrying, it always turns out fine. If people look for an excuse not to go, they'll find another excuse a week later.
  • Options
    im not worrying.

anyway i cant do it following week. sky on saturday said carling cup next round would be 18th sept but i now realise its the following week so just the same.
  • Options
    If anyones got a facebook account then join the "Paul Mortimer appreciation society"
  • Options
    bumpety bump.
    wonder what it takes to get a sticky. only a week and two days away.