Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big respect for the Stockport fans

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
thought they were fantastic. Excellent turnout of about 300, got behind their team from the first minute to the last. That's a long old journey back that on a week night.

Proper football fans.

Comments

• Options
    A coach of them drove past me as i walking home and about ten stuck their fingers up and a few were doing the wanker sign. Lovely. Smiled and waved safe in the knowledge that they live in Stockport and i dont.Poor lads.
  • Options
    All credit to stockport fans,probably not getting back untill 3/4am, just glad we beat them at last.
  • Options
    totally agree , full respect to them
    as for the chavton youffff singing 'is that all you take away' ...............
  • Options
    they were loud i give em that.
  • Options
    Indeed, they made far more noise than us, totally out sung.
  • Options
    So what, its an away following its what you generally do, sing louder than you do at home. Especially as they scored three goals away from home against Charlton the CCC favourites.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: tom_cafc[/cite]So what[/quote]

Would you go to Stockport on a Tuesday night?

Great fans, we could learn a lot from them.
  • Options
    Agree. Well done them.

I was told by someone from Stockport that they had three coaches but that a fair few in the away end were Southern based.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]totally agree , full respect to them
    as for the chavton youffff singing 'is that all you take away' ...............[/quote]

Yeah i hate that when we sings things like that when we have the worst away support of any team
  • Options
    I was on the half way line of the East and the noise coming from their end was really loud at times.Fair play to them but assume some were London based.Saying that though I noticed 2 of them having a right good go at smashing their seats in anger after the penalty re-take.Thought that was nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was South End of the West and funniest thing was when they scored their 3rd a kid about 15 decided to go a bit too mental and was swiftly removed, our little corner were waving and laughin etc. poor kid burst into tears bless him!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sir John Humphrey[/cite]Saying that though I noticed 2 of them having a right good go at smashing their seats in anger after the penalty re-take.Thought that was nice.

there was one wearing a cream / beige top who did it right at the very front infront of the stewards. Stewards then go in and take the two people either side of him.