Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Millwall away this season
cabbles
Posts: 15,905
I think I’m worried about the Bristol City game and defeat potentially sending our season spiraling after an okay start. Last night I had a dream Skipp got sent off and Ouma was at fault for the 3rd and 5th goals as we go down 5-1 on the 19th December. It’s also the final straw as NJ is sacked after the result
hopefully not a premonition
2
Comments
-
We only get 500 tickets, South Bermodsey station is closed and Charlton get escorted to Queens Road station, after being let out two hours after the game has finished.2
-
I'd lay off the cheese before you go to bed .12
-
Maybe it's a good sign?cabbles said:I think I’m worried about the Bristol City game and defeat potentially sending our season spiraling after an okay start. Last night I had a dream Skipp got sent off and Ouma was at fault for the 3rd and 5th goals as we go down 5-1 on the 19th December. It’s also the final straw as NJ is sacked after the result
hopefully not a premonition
The night before our opening game against Derby, I had a dream we lost 5-1. Leaburn scored in the second minute then, in the 7th minute, Leaburn, Campbell and Jones were all shown red cards.
Considering we beat Derby, maybe dreams of us losing mean we will win. Hopefully no Addicks have had any dreams of us beating Millwall (although, that's the only place they will witness such an event).2

