Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Name the player
charltonnick
Posts: 3,168
Who is this Charlton player from 1971-72. Yes it is a Charlton shirt , it was worn during this season.
1
Comments
-
Denis Bond7
-
Paul Went.1
-
Is this a guess or are you confident ?cashncarry said:Denis Bond0 -
Don't think it's him mate.ElfsborgAddick said:Paul Went.1 -
Agreed, Googled Bond and it's definitely him.charltonnick said:
Don't think it's him mate.ElfsborgAddick said:Paul Went.
@cashncarry knows his stuff.1 -
0
-
Thanks all.0
-
The names Bond...Dennis Bond 😎0
-
2
-
CFC on the shirt. Saved on cotton I guess.0
-
Sponsored links:
-
I chatted to him on a train going to Spurs one time. I think he had some role on their home match days. Friendly fella.0
-
Corey Gibbs0
-
Dennis Bond was my instant reaction0
-
Definitely Dennis Bond0
-
0
-
Terry Brisley0
-
That's Basildon Bond. His secretary was Miss Funnyfanny.Stig said:0






