Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lee Hughes signed by Oldham.

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Just been released by Oldham. Sign him up!

[span]Not[/span]

NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    More like string him up!
  • Options
    ahhh it was invisible ! How'd you do that?
  • Options
    Now there is a man who know's where the back of the net is!
  • Options
    Highlight BRE's post
  • Options
    Too much baggage for us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Highlight BRE's post

Scary and clever!
  • Options
    exactly!
  • Options
    go get him......
  • Options
    Tough one. No doubt he could do the business but he doesn't exactly follow the clubs ethos...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Tough one. No doubt he could do the business but he doesn't exactly follow the clubs ethos...

He served his time!

Ambrose, Weaver and Christianson have been stealing money for months, we turn a blind eye to that.
  • Options
    Ambrose volunteered a wage cut.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Tough one. No doubt he could do the business but he doesn't exactly follow the clubs ethos...

He served his time!

Ambrose, Weaver and Christianson have been stealing money for months, we turn a blind eye to that.

big difference between stealing and murder IMO. Seriously, if he signed I'd ask for a season ticket refund.
  • Options
    It was more manslaughter but he drove knowing he was DUI so agree with that point Large
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]

He served his time!

I agree with Christiansen but the other two no. Ambrose reportedly offered a wage 'cut' and Weaver has been nothing but thoroughly professional and hasn't been a bad signing at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]It was more manslaughter but he drove knowing he was DUI so agree with that point Large

exactly, then ran from the scene and hid for 48 hours. Nice bloke. If he'd got out and tried to assist the people in the other car and been there when the Police turned up I might have a little more respect for the ginger haired coward.
  • Options
    Let him dangle.
  • Options
    Didn't do his time, did about half of it!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]It was more manslaughter but he drove knowing he was DUI so agree with that point Large

exactly, then ran from the scene and hid for 48 hours. Nice bloke. If he'd got out and tried to assist the people in the other car and been there when the Police turned up I might have a little more respect for the ginger haired coward.
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

Fair point I have to say... Now do people see why Gingers or "ranggers" get a bad rap?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only thing that matters is a family has lost a loved one and because the man is famous he gets let out of jail early, just another example of the injustice in the British justice system.