Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry any more news on the new training ground ?

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
or any more details or could you aks reg. Though I suppose reg will say thats all im saying at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    let me guess, its wrapped up in legal details........
  • Options
    Peter said that when and if the planning permission is granted then they'll say more about it then.

From what I've seen and heard its a big improvement on what we have now in terms of facilities and would be up there with the likes of Arsenal but just now it's only a plan on a peice of paper until the council say "Yes"

And it's something that has been discussed and thought about for quite a few months, maybe years. I know that will disappoint all the conspiracy theorists who'd like to think that it was a Charlton director driving the white Fiat in that underpass in Paris and that Valley Express is run by Mossad.

[quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]let me guess, its wrapped up in legal details........[/quote]

I would have thought that a good search on the council website or offices would have turned up more detail as I assume that pictures/plans have to be submitted and open for scrutiny. Or you could wait until the decision is made and hear about it then
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    he he white Fiat lol how about this american property company any investment into the club henry ?

Traning ground yes to a move but i personally would not want the clubs ground to be moved to kent. i know us mere mortals are guessing but we have a right to be concerned.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]he he white Fiat lol how about this american property company any investment into the club henry ?

Traning ground yes to a move but i personally would not want the clubs ground to be moved to kent. i know us mere mortals are guessing but we have a right to be concerned.

LOL Martin Simons does spend a lot of time in France I hear and he called me an anorak last night for knowing who Alex Dyer was so I think it was him :- )

Come on Pete you know I can't comment on that.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Damn it henry i will have to get the Daily Express onto it mention a white Fiat they have it the paper every day.

Pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no new stadium to kent got to be in Greenwich or knock down all the houses flats around The Valley with underground car parks etc.. cool