Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Faye

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
if he thinks he deserves to play in the PL then he is seriously deluded. I'd give him a free just to get his wages off the books. Surely no-one will be mug enough to pay a fee for him.

Comments

• Options
    The sad thing is Large that there will be someone who will take him because of his Prem "experience".

Ridiculous I know but, after all, we did it ourselves last year.
  • Options
    I know he was bad last year, but that "performance" last night was nothing short of ridiculous. I agree with Large, I wouldn't be concerned if we just bit the bullet and got rid for nowt. Failing that, we could just leave him outside for the binmen when they come next.
  • Options
    not many premiership defences will be able to counter the precision passing that Amdy displayed for the first goal last night .................... Stockport's first that is !
    Peter Taylor was there last night and I'm sure he will ensure that Speroni doesn't go walk about outside the area on Sunday either - Amdy will be there to find the empty net with his accuracy from outside the area.
    Did Les rate him ? only they may be looking as Papa Bouba Diop could be on his way.
  • Options
    Let Faye go to Brum, when everyone's fit he will be nowhere near the first team.
  • Options
    his shooting was awful, but i thought the bulk of his game was pretty solid last night. Until he gave that ball away for their first, then all forms of confidence drained away from him.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    He'd look more confident if he really wanted to play for us - unfortunately AFKA his body language says he doesn't.
    If his head was right, I'm sure he'd offer something at CCC level.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]his shooting was awful, but i thought the bulk of his game was pretty solid last night. Until he gave that ball away for their first, then all forms of confidence drained away from him.

how many drinks did you have last night ??
  • Options
    i wasn't there so can't comment but all I will say is and I have said a million times over he is awful awful awful.

I was watching him warming up on saturday at half time and he struggled to control the ball then.