Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

netaddicks

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
it's lost the plot!

http://charltonathletic.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=0&p=2&stid=8455382

Comments

• Weird - I thought Trevor and co had abandoned Rivals... last post I saw had the message post locked and the link to the new site at fans-whatever its called....
  • basically.....the guy that run NA Tervor upped and left to go on another new multi national network that was set up. Unfortunately the new site wasn't set up properly and to be frank was a huge pile of rubbish with nothing working whatsoever. Rivals then banned Trevor from NA, probably as it was getting spammed by a couple of others saying come and join our new forum.

Most of whoever was left on NA stayed there, Rivals advertised for a new (paid) editor of the site, and i think Reamsofverse is doing it.

A complete mess to be honest, just glad we did what we did when we did, and for the right reasons.
  • Hail the hero.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite] Rivals advertised for a new (paid) editor of the site, and i think Reamsofverse is doing it.

A complete mess to be honest, just glad we did what we did when we did, and for the right reasons.

Right on AFKA, I turned down the £10k a year as well. Said I don't have time to spend on message boards
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Rivals advertised for a new (paid) editor of the site, and i think Reamsofverse is doing it.

Makes you doing this all for the benefit of your fellow Addick all the more humbling...........Ahem
  • How was your honeymoon?
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]How was your honeymoon?

Quality thanks fella! V relaxed, lovely little quiet hotel, good food, loads of................sun
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]basically.....the guy that run NA Tervor upped and left to go on another new multi national network that was set up. Unfortunately the new site wasn't set up properly and to be frank was a huge pile of rubbish with nothing working whatsoever. Rivals then banned Trevor from NA, probably as it was getting spammed by a couple of others saying come and join our new forum.

Most of whoever was left on NA stayed there, Rivals advertised for a new (paid) editor of the site, and i think Reamsofverse is doing it.

Blimey, knew bits of that but not most of it. How much are they paying, any idea?
  • Was it Turkey you went to?
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Was it Turkey you went to?

Yes. Olu Deniz near Fethiye
  • Sponsored links:

• A guy I work with has just come back from there.He's from Basildon,lol.

I went to Kalkan a few years back, loved every minute.
  • Kalkan is just an hour or so up the coast from where we were.

I dont make you wrong mate. We try and go out there for at least a week every year as you can guarantee the weather, its a hell of a lot cheaper than the € zone and the people are really friendly, despite the reputation of the football fans. Then again if I was coming on hols to England I wouldnt be spending 2 weeks in Bermondsey!!!

In fact me and the Mrs are thinking of buying somewhere out there.
  • I hear Deptford is nice this time of year.
  • Can anyone join in this chat?......:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]I hear Deptford is nice this time of year.

The beach isnt up to much though...
  • And the peasants are revolting.