Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jerome Thomas

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone else see him last night in his Bentley right after the game? He was stuck in a line of cars right next to the Stockport coaches. Didn't look too happy with the fact either, as a load of norvan munkees walked past his motor staring.

Of course, we thought it was quite funny.

Comments

• Options
    There were 4 player cars in a row - Thatch, Varney, Thomas and Reid all looking keen to get away asap - obviously to get home for a good rest !
  • Options
    too right, you wanna see me when i just finished work, just wanna go the fook home.
  • Options
    Couldn't they operate a car-sharing scheme to Kings Hill?

I hope Thomas isn't being swapped for Earnshaw.
  • Options
    just signed for Rotherham!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

He surely can't be anywhere near fit. He hasn't played for about a year.
  • Options
    might have been at Palarse with Warnock?
  • Options

Simonsen said:

sammy391 said:

He surely can't be anywhere near fit. He hasn't played for about a year.
    Doesn't stop us signing players in a similar situation:-)
    He was looking pretty tubby in a photo that somebody put up.
  • Options
    Looks like the Millers are also going to sign Lloyd Doyley, a player who was on trial with us for a while, apparently we were very close to signing him under Luzon, until Luzon got sacked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Looks like the Millers are also going to sign Lloyd Doyley, a player who was on trial with us for a while, apparently we were very close to signing him under Luzon, until Luzon got sacked.

We did sign him on a short term deal, then released him.
  • Options
    I love these old threads from years ago that are resurrected when the player becomes topical again.
  • Options
    Given his lifestyle, I find it hard to believe that young Jerome can still walk, let alone play professional football.

His 'performances' in our first season back in Div One, were disgraceful, talk about phoning it in.