Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring back 'Miss Charlton Athletic'

Who can remember in the late 1980's when the club had a 'Miss Charlton Athletic'? If my memory serves me correct we had one for three years and every year the Miss World style event would take place at the old Valley Club. I remember my old man going to one and telling me that Paul Williams was on the panel of judges!!!

Forget all the PC nonsence that know doubt would come out from the club and bring back this glamerous event!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Too easy before you ask WestSide.
  • Options
    Are there any decent birds at Charlton?
  • Options
    WEST SIDE....

I can hear your loins stirring
  • Options
    Yeah bring it back Henry
  • Options
    I think we should have Moan Charlton Athletic to find the most moaning, miserable, negative, things were better in the old days fan.

There are sure to be plenty of possible winners.
  • Options
    That's a good suggestion, Henry, but you just don't get moaning at Charlton like you did in the old days.
  • Options
    Henry whats up ? not going to be kicked off the new board ?
  • Options
    No doubt Valley Golders will get the chance to moan 3 days before everyone else.........
  • Options
    LOL! Bet we don't take enough moaners away to Selhurst on Saturday either. What is it with our moaners? Other clubs have plenty - we should be ashamed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Henry whats up ? not going to be kicked off the new board ?

I'm going to be finished regardless at the end of the season and then I can get back to have a good old fashioned moan about everything and especially the new supporters' director, David White : - )
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]No doubt Valley Golders will get the chance to moan 3 days before everyone else.........

I should hope so. They are the real fans and they've earnt the right to moan. Now sit down and stop swearing. Bet you were booing as well. Disgrace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am gonna Boo all the moaners...BOOooooooo