Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who cares about all this letter rubbish and the rest of.....

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
the fuss on here.....see you all Saturday - FACT!!

Comments

• Options
    make you right mate. see ya there
  • Options
    will be there,gotta drop a ticket to someone in market porter,will any lifers be there
  • Options
    Make you right, this whole thing is well over the top. The old bill are acting like it's West ham v Millwall, it's Charlton v Palace FFS. We have always drunk where we wanted done want we wanted over there without any aggro. I view Palace like a view Fulham. A nice easy day out where you can get on the piss have a sing song without any fuss from home fans regardless of if we have taken 6000 (2000) or 1600 (2004). it's walways been the same and it's probably how most teams see an away game at the Valley.

I can beleive people are saying they won't do this and that for fear of trouble. come on people it's palace, lets get over there drink in their boozers have a sing song and show them who we are. I guarantee if you do not go looking for trouble yo wont find any!

Come on you reds!!!!!!
  • Options
    letter? have i missed something? i will be drinking over there no problem!
  • Options
    Exactly Hillsy my old mucker!!
    Saturday is about US and not them!!!
    A few jars with your mates , a bit of banter in the ground and dare i ask............ a ruby on the way home ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Exactly Hillsy my old mucker!!
    Saturday is about US and not them!!!
    A few jars with your mates , a bit of banter in the ground and dare i ask............ a ruby on the way home ?

I'm up for that matey, but you missed what comes first. A gut buster in Pickford Lane at 0930!!
  • Options
    Glass, hillsy etc, i think a few of us having a teatime jar in the albany after if you get put on a train out of london.
    nice curryhouse opposite :-)
  • Options
    God I'm so easily led!! You've twisted my arm....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]A gut buster in Pickford Lane at 0930!!

Followed by a butt guster at the station half an hour later.
  • Options
    and mine!!!!!! ouch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm up for that matey, but you missed what comes first. A gut buster in Pickford Lane at 0930!![/quote]

I will have to TELL mrs Glass to drop me at the cafe around 9.30 then
  • Options
    Yep cannot wait, will meet you guys at pre-organised meet at 11.00am.

BTW Eating is Cheating
  • Options
    Glass, hillsy etc, i think a few of us having a teatime jar in the albany after if you get put on a train out of london.
    nice curryhouse opposite :-)

Went there with 1905 last night and can highly recommend it. I've always used The Ruchi but have been in The Shad the last couple of times and it's much nicer.
  • Options
    always think of trying the curry house there at albany, but aint there 2 to choose from??
  • Options
    yep, both excellent.
  • Options
    Went there with 1905 last night and can highly recommend it. I've always used The Ruchi but have been in The Shad the last couple of times and it's much nicer.[/quote]

Only ever been to the Ruchi, is the Shad that good then mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]yep, both excellent.

you answered for me AFKA
  • Options
    cool, i might take mrs ginger mcs to have a nice ruby then! thanks chapos
  • Options
    Went there with 1905 last night and can highly recommend it. I've always used The Ruchi but have been in The Shad the last couple of times and it's much nicer.

Only ever been to the Ruchi, is the Shad that good then mate

You know me mate, I've not had much experience with curry houses. I wasn't sure what to order (something about tikka, balti or something) but 1905 helped and whatever it was it was nice! They do really big crisps for starters as well!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]They do really big crisps for starters as well!

lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Did you dip the big crisps in the jar of Branston?
  • Options
    Yes and the funny tasting custard.