Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

drinks on sat

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
can any of you lads and lass's whisper me with any good boozers for sat? the sussex lads are on there way.

Comments

• Options
    i told you yesterday
  • Options
    i smell a rat here - palace fan alert OR OLD BILL

LOL
  • Options
    I can vouch for him - He's one of my mates.

They just want to have a drink at a decent place where there is Charlton.

Whisper me if you like unless you think I'm Canadian Old Bill.

Ha Ha
  • Options
    oh ok apologies - just haven't seen him post here b4.
  • Options
    no worries ledge - don't think he has posted before so fair enough assumption I suppose
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    cheers lads, will see you in the _________ then. guiness on tap and pure tatters

so chrisso is the mystery vancouver addicks. have you heard herb is back for the cov game. thinking of inviting jp, so we can put fag butts in his sandwichs and watch him get nicked.

you are still back for the wolves game? i think all the lads are up for it.

bill has just pull out of going to the palace game, what a ~~~.
  • Options
    I don't think you were supposed to id the pub!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
  • Options
    Whisper please.

May start early at LB but just in case I don't would like to know which one everyone will be at. The missus has told me to behave as it's our wedding anniversary and she wants me in a fit state to take her out on Sat evening!
  • Options
    The same sussexstu from outside the globe the other night before England Krauts ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    London bridge, early sherberts, wedding anniversary.... spells disaster, unless sticking to the soft stuff?
  • Options
    Soft stuff lol. It's against my religion.

She knew where I would be for our 23rd wedding anniversary as soon as the fixture list came out. Bless her, she even popped into the club to get mine and Addickted Juniors tickets. I'm under strict instructions that she will NOTaccept a 'phone call from either Croydon Plod or the Mayday Hospital.

If I fall sleep when I get home, I'll make it up to her on the Sunday.