Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester having a 'Dowie' moment

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
set to sack Martin Allen as Mandaric is unhappy with the way he is running the Club. Sounds familiar !!

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Mandaric wants a lap dog in charge someone who will do as he is told so has picked the wrong man in Martin Allen. He tried the same with Redknapp and look what happened.

Doesn't sound familiar though. If you mean Dowie at our fine club then it is totally different. Dowie was a disaster.
  • Options
    allen has left by 'mutual consent' what a joke
  • Options
    we all knew it was coming
  • Options
    reckon its the Kish effect.........
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    4 games in charge, i think Kish is almost on a suspension!! every time i look hes been booked!!

looks like simon grayson is gonna take charge, would be a good move considering hes a leicester legend and has done fantastic with blackpool
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Totally different.

Mandrich (sp) is a complete egoist running a club for his ego's sake. He will want a lapdog as his manager, something that Martin Allen very obviously isn't.

Murray is first and foremost a very loyal fan.

Jumps off soapbox!
  • Options
    I had Leicester down as promotion contenders under Allen hopefully they will be in a bit of disarray if Milan Mandaric is interfering too much.

I don't think Kish has played that much maybe Milan thinks he should:-)
  • Options
    Report earlier on Five Live suggested that one of the final straws was Allen wanting to put Hasselbaink on an initial month's trial after Mandaric had already approved a contract and agreed his wages.