Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

kelvin Mckenzie from The Sun

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I didnt know she had big tits.

In that case she is a 4 pinter :)

LOL Southend Classic, you can take the bloke out of Essex.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]

I would have done though. She's got big tits, but weird eyebrows. And I was pretty pissed when I spoke to her.

Hardly a ringing endorsement though! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]The Suns a shite rag. Its worse than the evening standard!!!!!

I read both, plus the FT (for work mainly) and the Mail on Sunday - I like to get views from all sides!

The Sun - good general stuff, easy to read on the train in the morning as doesn't require much brain power
    The Evening Standard - better than both of those freeby toilet papers that get shoved in my face every two steps on the way home
    The FT - a proper paper with interesting news that isn't covered elsewhere, not just financial stuff either
    The Mail on Sunday - good supplements and two decent crosswords, plus (usually) interesting non-news stuff in the middle, football coverage is rubbish though.
  • Options
    Sorry but the Hate Mail and Substandard are both crap imho!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]But those people then base their vote on whatever crap they read in the Sun, and that affects all of you.[/quote]

Its alright for you, you buggered off to Portugal.[/quote]

Hence the word "you" rather than "us"...

he-he-he

Agree on the mail and Standard salad - chuck the Express in there too.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]That aint him who rings in as Kelvin from Sevenoaks he talks with a plum in his mouth Kelvin McKenzie certainly don't.[/quote]

'Kelvin from Sevenoaks' is Kelvin McKenzie on TalkSport.

He always used to get on first as he owned the station.

Thankfully no longer.
  • Options
    A mate of mine texted me on Saturday to say that he'd just seen Gary Bushell walking along the front at Eastbourne in a Charlton shirt and he "didn't know he was a Charlton fan".

I replied saying that "he obviously isn't that much of a fan if he's in Eastbourne whilst we're playing a home game". I know that's possibly a bit unfair as have seen him down there a fair few times - but you can see where I'm coming from, eh?

*hic*
  • Options
    praps he left at half time?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]praps he left at half time?

Praps Curbs, praps.