Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++Danny Mills to sign today+++

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
according to a (normally accurate) Man City contact of mine.

Comments

• any details perm or loan - i would be quite happy with this.
  • Until he does, it's still a rumour... sort out your category!!! ;-)
  • i honestly don't know the terms, but have since had it confirmed by someone else.
  • on OS now, loan
  • Think the offical site has something about a Loan just come up !
  • well there you go !
  • Smudge you are gonna replace Peter Burrowes as the new 'SCOOP' of Charlton Athletic !
  • edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]well there you go !

Very lucky!
  • WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    Good buy/loan despite what people may think of him in my opinion
  • Very pleased with that. Now to get Pressley at centre back, then I really will believe we can go straight back up!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm very pleased with that. Hope he goes straight into the team for the Palace game.
  • Pleased with the Mills signing. Pressley, no thank you.
  • Nice one
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Very pleased with that. Now to get Pressley at centre back, then I really will believe we can go straight back up!
    you feeling alright?!
  • well done pards ,happy with that one personally
  • Good move in my opinion. Always rated Mills as a very good player.
  • Excellent bit of business
  • yeah you cant grumble at that really. nice one pards
  • Hopefully very good business, gives us full back and centre half options and some agression we have been lacking. Loan deal very sensible, I suppose we have had to wait incase Man City were able to sell him.
  • Excellent signing
  • Sponsored links:

• Now we just need Eddie Youds to return and we're sorted for CIFC lookalikes (Oakster and chick respectively)

Oh Eddie Youds, Eddie Eddie Eddie Youds.....
  • oh come on everyone whats going on?!

Wheres the:

"He's a big useless thug"

and

"He's past it, whats the point in buying him?"

and

"Can't believe this, what a waste of time, we have Paddy McCarthy who is more than capable"
  • I've no complaints about bringing Mills back. He's one of those players that you don't mind having on your side, but hate when he's on the opposition.

The last thing I can remember him doing was stamping on Di Canio's head up at Middlesbrough. :)
  • charlton31196news2.jpg

Oh the memories of that day at Villa Park
  • He hasn't signed yet, trust the OS to jump the gun ;-)
  • Best game ever bar the play off final imo
  • PS Let's hope he is match fit for Saturday - don't think he even turned out in the cup.
  • fingers crossed for another very early debut goal like the one he scored against Crewe!
  • He's a wholehearted player and has played with Weaver and Thatcher which might help tighten up our slightly dodgy back 4.

An intelligent move by Pards I reckon.
  • 'Slightly dodgy back 4'?? I think the original Phil Chapple (not Paddy McCarthy who does a very good impression of him) could tighten up our current defence!