Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Those into omens....

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
will be delighted to know that Clinton Safeway Morrison is currently on.....

99 goals :-(

Comments

• And has been given permission from peter taylor to remove his shirt which will reveal a vest with 100 on it,lets hope if he does score ref sends him off.

They are also playing a new loan signing up front who is on loan from The mighty Liverpool.
  • what right pair of doomsdays you two are.....

:-)
  • BDLBDL
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]what right pair of doomsdays you two are.....

:-)

Aye - We're doomed!
  • Are record at Selhurst Park is absolutely shocking over the years !
  • Pack it in you lot. I'm already nervous - this really isn't helping.
  • Yeah can we sink this please?! I can see my whole week being ruined tomorrow I don't need you lot starting it now!
  • Sounds about time for an own goal then ??? ;-)
  • How about this for an omen

Palarse are shit
  • amen to that omen
  • Also on their funny little site they are planning to sing Murray what's the score when they take the lead, so when we equalise and then go on to stuff them we should also sing it
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Also on their funny little site they are planning to sing Murray what's the score when they take the lead, so when we equalise and then go on to stuff them we should also sing it[/quote]

Excellent!
  • Jordan is a whore
    Jordan, Jordan is a whore
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Jordan is a whore
    Jordan, Jordan is a whore

Does he wear the wig to take attention away from his orange skin or have orange skin to take attention away from his wig?
  • How about a song both sides can get behind?
    "stand up if you hate Ron Noades"
  • edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]will be delighted to know that Clinton[strike]Safeway[/strike]Morrison is currently on.....

99 goals :-(

i saw that and that is fine as he'll score it when we are 3-0 (despite my one nil prediction)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Are record at Selhurst Park is absolutely shocking over the years !

and we just only scraped a couple of wins in our last two visits...
  • [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Are record at Selhurst Park is absolutely shocking over the years !

and we just only scraped a couple of wins in our last two visits...

actually should that read 3 wins in our last 3 visits ? (didn't we also beat wimbledon 5-3 there last time out against them)...and then it comes down to what the results were against wimbledon/palace prior to that and what the scores were in our remiang fixtures during our tenure at selhurst....a happy hunting ground ?
  • Thats fine let him score the first goal,
    Don't forget we are gonna be labelled the comeback kings
    (if not already)
  • good omen.
    i haven't slept at al well. the last time this happened was against whu.
    we all know what happened there.
    (apart from me landing in the row in front after ambrose goal).
  • im well excited.... let have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!