Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foo Fighters

2»

Comments

• Options
    Standing looks to be gone.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Recession? What recession?

A queue of 85000 people currently trying to get their hands on Foo tickets at £400 a pop!

They'll probably be in the queue for a playstation 5 straight after.
  • Options
    edited June 2022

A queue of 85000 people currently trying to get their hands on Foo tickets at £400 a pop!

Where are you getting £400 from? It's £71.50 for the seating tickets I'm trying for, £96 for standing.

In fact, the most expensive VIP seat is £214, so it's actually not possible to spend £400 a seat
  • Options
    Seating and standing gone.
  • Options
    Today should have been the day I flew to Lisbon to see them tomorrow. Instead, logged into Ticketmaster, Gigs & Tours and See Tickets at 7am this morning. Only TM give an indication of where you are in the queue and when they opened at 9am I was 37,808 in the queue.  No luck on any of them. 
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    Today should have been the day I flew to Lisbon to see them tomorrow. Instead, logged into Ticketmaster, Gigs & Tours and See Tickets at 7am this morning. Only TM give an indication of where you are in the queue and when they opened at 9am I was 37,808 in the queue.  No luck on any of them. 
    Both myself and my mate tried, I started off at 59k in the TM queue whilst my mate was in the Gigs & Tours site. No tickets available when I got to the front of the queue, whilst my mate kept seeing occasional availability, but they'd be gone by the time he clicked the link
  • Options

Where are you getting £400 from? It's £71.50 for the seating tickets I'm trying for, £96 for standing.

In fact, the most expensive VIP seat is £214, so it's actually not possible to spend £400 a seat
    It's still madness, the price of going to gigs post lockdown is unsustainable.
  • Options
    Oh dear, sorry chaps just read this.
    I got through at 9am on Ticketmaster and clicked on standing and it offered 2 tickets.
    But as it said 3pm start & the football fixtures aren't know I didn't bother.
    I wouldn't miss a Charlton home game.
    Standing was I think £92 & seats were I think £70-£154. 
    That is some dedication! 
    If a band that i want to see is playing and it clashes with football, the football goes out the window.
  • Options
    32k in front of me. I did have the option of 3 tickets for £357 pounds each. Couldn't justify it.
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Do you think they'd tour again without Taylor, would love to go but always miss them 
    I assume Dave Grohl would just tour under his own name now. 

There's brand value in it, and means he can play Foo Fighters songs + others. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    saw the prices and thought eff that
    rate at which they've been snapped up suggests they weren't overpriced

IF ticketbastard's resale facility is in any way legitimate how the F do tickets pop up there the same day they initially went on sale?
    ticketmaster skulduggery perchance? scummy ticket touts just behind a (mostly) functional website

bet we'll never see what proportion of the actual ticket revenue gets donated, not cos the Foos and their friends are up to no good but because the scalping scum ticket agents won't own up to how much they've actually taken today
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Do you think they'd tour again without Taylor, would love to go but always miss them 
    I assume Dave Grohl would just tour under his own name now. 

There's brand value in it, and means he can play Foo Fighters songs + others. 
    Not sure on that one @SELR_addicks the band are all pretty tight, but there was a definite deeper bond between Dave & Taylor. Maybe a “drummer thing”. If they do continue, I think they’ll do so as the band. Would need a drummer as I doubt Grohl could do that and sing at the same time. Gonna need a helluva drummer to step up though. 
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    saw the prices and thought eff that
    rate at which they've been snapped up suggests they weren't overpriced

IF ticketbastard's resale facility is in any way legitimate how the F do tickets pop up there the same day they initially went on sale?
    ticketmaster skulduggery perchance? scummy ticket touts just behind a (mostly) functional website

bet we'll never see what proportion of the actual ticket revenue gets donated, not cos the Foos and their friends are up to no good but because the scalping scum ticket agents won't own up to how much they've actually taken today
    Ticketmaster have been pulled on that before. Officially any resale should be on Twickets, who only allow face value. There’s nothing on there now, but there were two “platinum” tickets (which I hadn’t seen listed on original site).  They wanted £1500+.  Not there now, so assume they sold 😱