Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardoo quote

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
"The fans at Palace have always been very kind to me in the past," he said. "I will certainly be giving them a wave and I'm sure the Charlton fans wouldn't begrudge me that."

I do actually Al. You know how we feel about that. You can be all nice and lovey dovey when you go back their with another club in a couple of years. For now, everything should be looked at from a Charlton point of view, so at best, say nothing about them let alone walk round the ground giving it the royal wave.

Comments

• He can kiss everyone single one of them on any appropriate part of their anatomy for all I care just as long as he gets his team to win the game.
  • oh dear
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]He can kiss everyone single one of them on any appropriate part of their anatomy for all I care just as long as he gets his team to win the game.

exactly
  • the result matters and only the result
  • I dont have an issue with that........ Would you expect Chris Powell not to wave and get a good reception if he were to return as Manager of an oppo team?
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]I dont have an issue with that........ Would you expect Chris Powell not to wave and get a good reception if he were to return as Manager of an oppo team?
    If he returned as the manager of Palace/Millwall?
  • edited August 2007
    i would clap powell whatever the situation,a proper football player.
  • If he was out with Mrs P and spotted an old flame walking down the road, would he give her a wave?

It's the same thing Alan, wake up and smell the coffee.....
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]I dont have an issue with that........ Would you expect Chris Powell not to wave and get a good reception if he were to return as Manager of an oppo team?
    If he returned as the manager of Palace/Millwall?

Yes. Hes ex Palace anyway
  • edited August 2007
    And was let go when very young and had played only 3 games. I remember how pleased he was with the boxing day win in 99. I think Chrissy knows the score and I hope he's made it clear to the others.

Whatever the weaknesses of the players we have left now they all look up for it and other than Weaver I don't think you can say any of them are guarenteed a place in the starting XI. That's got to be a good thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]If he was out with Mrs P and spotted an old flame walking down the road, would he give her a wave?

It's the same thing Alan, wake up and smell the coffee.....

If the rumours are to be believed, that must be a fairly common occurrence (allegedly of course)...
  • edited August 2007
    He'll probably be waving to a certain old flame in the crowd tomorrow......if the rumours are to be believed of course