Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great day on sat

MCSMCS
edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Great day, great fans, good journey home, made it back to mine for 6.45 then back to blackheath for a nice meal for half 7 for my ma's 60th got pizzed right up sooper, got in late and got nuts in! Great day great day!

Another thing i wanted to comment on i thought i would be well jealous of those who were pizzed or had had a drink, i was sober as but i tell you what i didnt need a drink cos i was buzzing anyway. When i finally finished looping and jumping like a loon after we had scored i suddenly realised that i could hardly breathe, and how hard is it to sing football songs when out of breathe like that, i looped for ages, it was quality.

When i came out the ground i wanted to go down holmesdale road towards my car thought that'd be the quickest way, but when i got there i saw that little welcomming commitee at the top of holesdale with ob infront of em and thought sod that so i walked back to sainsbury the other way!

Just to say tho i thought our fans were very boisterous and vocal, proper up for it in the local derby. Anyone know what happened inside the ground when it looked like it went off with nigels in the arfur waite?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Anyone know what happened inside the ground when it looked like it went off with nigels in the arfur waite?

A great day indeed Ollie! Im still hoarse today!

Some Nigel decided to jump the barrier and charge the Charlton fans, thinking his mates were behind him, only to turn around and realise he was on his own..... Very amusing from what Ive heard!! Wish I'd seen it myself
  • Options
    lol quality, wish i'd a of seen that too!!
  • Options
    i too was stone cold sober at the game, and didn't miss not having a drink one bit. Great day, and we made a hell of a noice in that old shed.
  • Options
    wierd wasnt it afka, very strange feeling of being sober as and no joints either for me, but still buzzing. yess some excellent noise.
  • Options
    Just goes to show football is better than any drug.

I had 4 pints pre match, when my missus picked me up from the station she thought id had a session on the bugle I was buzzing so much :)
  • Options
    I was also sober Ollie!! Really thought I'd need some drinks for this one, but once in the thick of things the whole buzz took over like you say. At the goal I ended up jumping up and down and nearly falling off one of the wall partitions - amazing atmosphere!!