Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Story from Sat..The Bird with her dad's shoes on

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
I think there must have been about four of five of our lot trying it on with two girls at London Bridge, neither were my cup of tea but Gumbo & CafcBourne were both trying & seemingly doing quite well based on alcohol consumption levels at this point. I wander over & notice one them is wearing a really old tatty pair of what can only be described as her dad or Grandad's brown shoes. I commented that she would 'never get in anywhere tonight wearing your dad's shoes' not sure she appreciated the comment and that was the end of Gumbo & Cafcbourne's chances...sorry chaps.

Comments

• Options
    lol - I was going to whisper somebody about the outcome of those 'discussions' !
  • Options
    LOL!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]not sure she appreciated the comment and that was the end of Gumbo & Cafcbourne's chances

LOL. Yeah like those two jokers had a chance any way!!! WTF were those shoes about?
  • Options
    The one that Danny Dyer wasn't grobbing over wanted a piece of me, 'why are you so serious?'

I ended up chucking an empty Burger King bag at them.