Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where's that West Ham fan

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
masquerading as a Charlton fan. If I remember rightly he was extremely scathing in OUR signings of Toddy, Iwelumo and Varney ,although none of us have seen enough of him to get on our high horse, but Toddy and Iwelumo looking the bizzo.

Mr Stunt please don't be shy

Comments

• Options
    i'm already backtracking furiously on Toddy, and more than happy to do so
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'm already backtracking furiously on Toddy, and more than happy to do so

i was the same afka dude, the two games i saw him prior to the start of the season i thought he looked toilet. Was wrong and now i love him, he does stuff off the ball that are just class. no wonder the pompey fans loved him!
  • Options
    Kluivert would have been better
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Kluivert would have been better

lololol
  • Options
    I'm eating a fair chunk of humble pie too with regard to Toddy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I'm eating a fair chunk of humble pie too with regard to Toddy.

Shouldn't you be having some fruit ;0 )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I'm eating a fair chunk of humble pie too with regard to Toddy.

me too....
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i'm already backtracking furiously on Toddy, and more than happy to do so

yeah so you should ya rascal

and you

But i'll let you off as you are Charlton fans after all
  • Options
    That guy was just on a wind up...........