Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank you to everyone .....

I am still spinning from saturday!!!!

Have been in a meeting most of today so havent had time to read all the threads yet
Thanks to every single Charlton fan in the ground on saturday for making it a truly amazing atmosphere.
Good to meet up with a few faces (old and new) in the market porter. (and thanks to Charlton Dan for answering my phone, to tell my boss he was my gay lover!!!! LOL)
Good to meet the rest of the famous Bourne crew!!
Hillsy AFKA and myself even got Palarse fans to admit that are fans were the best to visit selhurst for years!!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2007
    Gutted I couldn't make it in the end.

Still, had a good time though. Freaked a few locals out after drinking pints of cloudy cider and putting Amarillo on the juke box several times!

This should have been whispered to you Glass
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Gutted I couldn't make it in the end.

Still, had a good time though. Freaked a few locals out after drinking pints of cloudy cider and putting Amarillo on the juke box several times!

This should have been whispered to you Glass[/quote]

" CARRY ON CAMPING " was good then?
  • Options
    not sure if people are aware, but once you've sent something and forgot to send it as a whisper, you can go back in and edit it so that it does become a whisper.
  • Options
    you know mehmet how to edit a post... well you can still go in and edit to make it a whisper.

you just add glass name in the whisper box.

anyway saturday sounds like one big gay love in... looking forward to colchester when the men are men and so are the women!!!! come on!

two tickets left.
  • Options
    Yeah great. Got hammered (you'll be shocked to hear)

Camped on a field in a farm with a network of dirt tracks that me and Paul went hunting for firewood on at midnight in the car.

Spent most of yesterday T-Cutting all the scratches off the roof & bonnet and deciding the best way to get rid of the dents (Laura was well impressed!!)
  • Options
    Was a great day, had some rather funny looks from people around the office today as I still havnt got my voice back!!!

Roll on the 15th.