Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halifax Town,could be next,decision due wednesday.

Halifax Town have debts of 100k and could face a winding up order on wednesday, probably not that important, non league side but it's another club that could go to the wall.

It's not good in my view AND I DO NOT LIKE IT.

Long live the Shaymen.

Comments

• Options
    MyFootballClub have put in a bid, according to the BBC.
  • Options
    Thanks LoOkOuT

Would like to know a bit more about myfootballclub.

Interesting concept, looks like they could go for Accrington,Cambridge and halifax.

Hope Halifax can wriggle out of this one,
  • Options
    I am buying a share for 35 quid, That'll be shares in 2 clubs then but my heart will always be with the addicks,
  • Options
    Hopefully the Liquidator if it comes to that can see that Halifax are a business that can continue to work.

Cambridge U is a nightmare, they are in central Cambridge, ish and have had their ground sold out from under them, Property Developers.....
  • Options
    I've been part of myfootballclub for a couple of months, and see that we're looking at Halifax. If it keeps them going, then that'll be a massive result.
  • Options
    i would put this down the that Howard bloke with the glasses, and the new fat bird who cant sing! The adverts must of put off hardcore fans.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]i would put this down the that Howard bloke with the glasses, and the new fat bird who cant sing! The adverts must of put off hardcore fans.
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]i would put this down the that Howard bloke with the glasses, and the new fat bird who cant sing! The adverts must of put off hardcore fans.

Ollie you melt!!! LOL