Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Bukta Kit

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Anyone got a pic of it had it as a kid loved it googled it and no joy also emailed Bukta who dont have any

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Options
    Best ever kit by a country mile.

Remember my cousin being a mascot in 79 and was as jealous as hell that he got the full kit.
  • Options
    Sure was a nice kit

Would not mind it now dont think it would look to out of date as i thought at the time it was ahead of the times

The away wasn't bad either yellow with light blue shorts and trim
  • Options
    Was my first ever Charlton kit , got it for my 7 or 8th birthday must've been

Would love to have it now
  • Options
    remember my mum's friend winning one at bingo in the old valley club and giving it to me, didn't take it off for a year lol.
  • Options
    I think I've still got the shirt somewhere - never throw them away - but not going to go raking through suitcases in the loft to find it just now - sorry!
  • Options
    Have an old teddy bear (well, i was a kid) wearing it round at my mum and dads in the loft. Will have to try and dig it out
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    They are here but do not come out well :-

http://www.kitclassics.co.uk/kits/charlton.gif
  • Options
    "Have an old teddy bear (well, i was a kid) wearing it round at my mum and dads in the loft. Will have to try and dig it out"

Do you want to sell it mate. I think I could probably squeeze into it for the next game!!!!
  • Options
    My first ever shirt, was a hand me down from my brother, wish i still had it, I have every shirt except that and the fads one, If anyone knows of someone who would be willing to flog a fads one, Would appreciate you putting them in touch with me.
    Here is a drawing of the Bukta one
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"Have an old teddy bear (well, i was a kid) wearing it round at my mum and dads in the loft. Will have to try and dig it out"

Do you want to sell it mate. I think I could probably squeeze into it for the next game!!!![/quote]

Mehmet, its a LIFE SIZED panda. You'll have no chance !!!!! :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2007
    Mehmet, its a LIFE SIZED panda. You'll have no chance !!!!! :o)

What are you trying to say? I'm only a couple of pounds over my fighting weight!
  • Options
    I've got a game worn, long sleeved, Bukta top from 1979/80 hanging in the wardrobe. It's number 8.

I'll take a pic and post it later.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Not the Bukta one admittedly, but this one's available from Toffs

http://www.toffs.com/invt/1066
  • Options
    Still love the Osca kit from the mid 80s