Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

chris dickson

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
how is chris dickson doing at crew

Comments

• Options
    crew or Crewe???

Sorry - couldn't resist it! ;-)
  • Options
    borry i b,aunt bell
  • Options
    Sounds like you've got a cold as well!!
  • Options
    tunesssssssss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]borry i b,aunt bell

Fonejacker?
  • Options
    I posted this in the Terry Dixon thread a couple of days ago:

"Okay, so this Terry O'Rooney lad might come from Spurs, but don't forget our own Chris Dickson out on loan at Crewe Alex.
    He came on as a 63rd minute sub in Division One.
    From their website:

"Then with time running out Dickson nearly conjured up a moment of individual magic to win it for Alex. He dropped his shoulder, did a clever stepover to create some space for himself before forcing the Swindon keeper into a crucial save at the foot of his post. It would have been some goal........."

Looks like Dicker is creating a bit of an impression up there."
  • Options
    nice one bring him home put him in the side for Luton lets see what the boy can do
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]nice one bring him home put him in the side for Luton lets see what the boy can do

He's not scored a goal for them just had a shot saved after a nice bit of skill! Other reports are saying that he's not doing that well so let him stay there and get some more games and experience.

We have Varney coming back and the 3 forwards who played against Palace so there's no rush. he'll come back a better player.

And he'll be played against Luton soon enough as Crewe are in the same division.
  • Options
    Well a shot is a shot LOL

Would rather see him in the Red of CAFC

Think despite the lack of experience i think he could handle the pressure and play well
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    But he is in the red of CAFC : - )

The only pressure is the expectation from Charlton fans to score four goals every game. he's not pulling up trees at the moment at Crewe which is fine as he's never played league football before. I'd rather he stayed there and got a good few more games and a couple of goals and then we can decide in Jan to bring him back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stick Gibbs up front
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]stick Gibbs up front

Soon come, soon come.