Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Some better marketing by the club

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Got a letter from Charlton last week saying that as it's my birthday in Sept, why didn't I enjoy a celebration package at one of the next home matches? Excellent bit of targeting, and we've fallen for it - so I'll be one of the rowdy ones in the West Stand prawn sarnie seats for the Leicester match.

Comments

• Options
    no doubt moaning for 90 minutes like a good prawn sarnie fan should
  • Options
    Bugger! My birthday is in July!

Good idea though...
  • Options
    I got the same letter, my mate's birthday is in October and we are going to do it then instead.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Got a letter from Charlton last week saying that as it's my birthday in Sept, why didn't I enjoy a celebration package at one of the next home matches? Excellent bit of targeting, and we've fallen for it - so I'll be one of the rowdy ones in the West Stand prawn sarnie seats for the Leicester match.

Am I invited this time? ;o )
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Got a letter from Charlton last week saying that as it's my birthday in Sept, why didn't I enjoy a celebration package at one of the next home matches? Excellent bit of targeting, and we've fallen for it - so I'll be one of the rowdy ones in the West Stand prawn sarnie seats for the Leicester match.[/quote]

Do they do fried Mars bars?
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    No but if you ask nicely they may russle you up some square sausages & tatty scones ;-)
  • Options
    My birthday's the day of the Palace home game (assuming it doesn't get moved for TV purposes), so I suspect that the packages for that game are going to be a bit more expensive than usual.
  • Options
    what do you know about Marketing anyway eh Weegie??!!

;-)
  • Options
    my birthday in a couple of weeks and I got the same letter....for £30 I'm considering it...
  • Options
    Ledge - I'll no doubt moan about the ref as usual, but otherwise will be joining in the North Stand's singing if I dare...
    VM - it's not a party this time, though you're welcome to join us if you wish!
    Gump/ Kets- I may live in Glasgow, but I still have some standards...
    SE10 - takes one to know one??? ;-)

Will let you all know after if I think it was worth the £30.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Got a letter from Charlton last week saying that as it's my birthday in Sept, why didn't I enjoy a celebration package at one of the next home matches? Excellent bit of targeting, and we've fallen for it - so I'll be one of the rowdy ones in the West Stand prawn sarnie seats for the Leicester match.

I had a phone call offering me the same for the Scunthorpe match (my birthday was a month ago). Quite sweet, although fannying around in hospitality suites isn't really my cup of tea.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    So it wouldn't appeal then, for all 650 world-wide members to turn up all at once for a Charlton Life birthday celebration?
    No. I didn't think so.

But it would certainly give the club match hospitality suite something to think about. ;o)