Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NORTH GREENWICH TO WEMBLEY

GOING TO WEMBLEY WEDNESDAY,IS THERE PARKIN AT NORTH GREENWICH AND WHAT TUBES DO I TAKE TO WEMBLEY?

Comments

• Yes, cost £3 to park.

Is it really beyond you to look at a tube map?
  • *£8 i believe.
  • £6 fact
  • thought it was £3 weekends and evenings?
    can always park for nowt by B&Q anyway
  • Northstandsteve
    You can park for free in east/north greenwich, a maximum of 2 hours is allowed,so you can park at say 4.40 leave your car and walk or get a bus to the DLR OR Mainline station and you will be okay, the parking restrictions finish at 6.30pm,if you're not familiar with the area whisper me and i will give you some options regarding parking detail.
  • i must admit i have only ever paid the £6 during the week
  • £6 during the week, and I'm pretty certain there's no discount for evenings only.

Make sure you go in the NCP too... if there's an event on, the event car parks are £20!
  • So, to summarise northstandsteve, there is parking at North Greenwich but there is some dispute about how much it costs - which is typical for Charlton fans cos we can't normally even agree on the time of day.

As for the tube you need to get, you could take Salads helpful advice and look at a map, or alternatively you could just get the Jubilee line all the way there.

Of course, someone will come on and disagree saying that you're better off getting the Jubilee to Baker Street then changing onto the Metropolitan Line, but there you go!

Hope this helps - enjoy the day!
  • thanks chaps it's only that im takin northstandjoe (only 6) so i dont want tobe waiting at charingcross for an hour waiting for a train at 11.30pm
  • Your best bet is to park at north greenwich,take the jubilee line all the way,it's about 20 stops and is in zone 4 i think.

Hope you enjoy the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

Jubilee to Baker Street then changing onto the Metropolitan Line

This is the best way.
  • edited September 2007
    Hate to be pedantic, but it's actually better to change at Finchley Road as you only have to walk about 5 yards to change from the Jubilee to the Met line. :-p
  • I wouldn't have thought of anything other than taking the Jubilee line.
    Could always see what tfl suggest:
    http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en
  • it's 1.35pm - LOCKED ON FACT!
  • This thread is hilarious