Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton's international players

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
I see from the OS that Bougherra played 90 mins for Algeria (good) but they have failed to qualify for the African nations cup (sad for Magic, good perhaps for CAFC).

And Christensen scored for the Danish U21s. Time for a loan to get some games or should be be in the squad ahead of one of Thomas, Sam, Ambrose and Reid?

And Gibbs is playing against a strong Southampton reserve side tonight. The day is approaching.

Comments

• Options
    any reason why reid didn't play?
  • Options
    he was an unused Sub
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]any reason why reid didn't play?

According to reports that was the big talking point in Ireland as ROI couldn't keep the ball.

Staunton said another player was injured so he had to replace him rather than bring Reid on.
  • Options
    he'd have only probably got injured if he had of played so I'm glad he didn't.....
  • Options
    i see randolph played for the irish u-21s on friday night , he made a couple of good saves in what i saw, i think samedo was playing against him for the portuguese u21's
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I see from the OS that Bougherra played 90 mins for Algeria (good) but they have failed to qualify for the African nations cup (sad for Magic, good perhaps for CAFC).

And Christensen scored for the Danish U21s. Time for a loan to get some games or should be be in the squad ahead of one of Thomas, Sam, Ambrose and Reid?

And Gibbs is playing against a strong Southampton reserve side tonight. The day is approaching.

Christensen looks lazy to me on admittedly limited evidence against Sporting Braga.

I rate all the names you mention above him at this moment.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Only saw him V Welling where he looked to have something but agree can't see him ahead of the others just now. Loan to club who are doing well and attack a lot such as Brighton or Orient might do him good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i see randolph played for the irish u-21s on friday night , he made a couple of good saves in what i saw, i think samedo was playing against him for the portuguese u21's

he is a top keeper, and will go on to be a star imo